Is the Boneyard ever coming back?

papabees

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Powers might be a tad busy right now, since GenCon gets underway tomorrow with the Retailer/Distributor/Manufacturer day tomorrow and the grand opening of the con on Thursday. It could be that the Boneyard is getting updated with all the bitz that haven't previously been listed. If you're in need of bitz, you can always call Reaper and order them over the phone.

• Super Administrators

There have been a huge number of things that have knocked the boneyard update out of a high-priority slot. I'm sorry about this. After GenCon, we'll get it back up in the list.

kit

The Powers might be a tad busy right now, since GenCon gets underway tomorrow with the Retailer/Distributor/Manufacturer day tomorrow and the grand opening of the con on Thursday. It could be that the Boneyard is getting updated with all the bitz that haven't previously been listed. If you're in need of bitz, you can always call Reaper and order them over the phone.

I was unaware I could order by phone Thanks!