GenCon 2008 pics/info?

armydillo978

Was just wondering if anyone at the GenCon had snapped any images of the various Reaper demos going on.

I see Tabletop Gaming News has some nice pics up on Reaper figures and dioramas.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/reaper-miniatures

I have to say, the guys and gals that put those figures and set-ups together did a really nice job. Love the crashed bomber. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just wondering if anyone at the GenCon had snapped any images of the various Reaper demos going on.

I see Tabletop Gaming News has some nice pics up on Reaper figures and dioramas.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/reaper-miniatures

I have to say, the guys and gals that put those figures and set-ups together did a really nice job. Love the crashed bomber. :)

I agree. The bomber looked great. Here are a few of my pics of Gen con which include a few from the Reaper booth as well as the Ebontop, Dungeons of the Forgotten Fortress event. My friend and I played this and had a great time. Thanks to Tim and his associates. I look forward to playing it again next year. I also may have to play Reich of the Dead to. That looked fun.

Here are the pics. Gen con pics

Thanks for sharing Jackal. :) I was hoping other people who had attended might have taken one of those camera thingies with them. Most of my other forums have a fair bit of GenCon posts/pics so I was bit dissapointed by the lack of it here. Perhaps Reaper could make you the "official" picture taker dude for GenCon 09. ;)

Thanks for sharing Jackal. :) I was hoping other people who had attended might have taken one of those camera thingies with them. Most of my other forums have a fair bit of GenCon posts/pics so I was bit dissapointed by the lack of it here. Perhaps Reaper could make you the "official" picture taker dude for GenCon 09. ;)

Thanks for the kind words about my dungeon Jackal. Your pics look real good. I'm already formulating ideas for the new dungeon layout for next year, so make sure that you swing by.

I took my camera thingie with me, but it never came out of my back pack. Every time I thought of it I was too busy to bother. I guess armydillo is right, next year we will have to make Jackal the official photographer........ The Reaper related image I have stuck in my brain is looking down the long tables of cool terrain surrounded by gamers, with Ed Pugh (Reaper CEO) sitting way down on the end cap running the Reich games. The one I would like to have seen was when Ed played the Night of the Solstice, and his minions ran into the brothel and then refused to leave...... (His gaming minis, not the BL reps....)

Castlebuilder

Thanks for the kind words about my dungeon Jackal. Your pics look real good. I'm already formulating ideas for the new dungeon layout for next year, so make sure that you swing by.

I took my camera thingie with me, but it never came out of my back pack. Every time I thought of it I was too busy to bother. I guess armydillo is right, next year we will have to make Jackal the official photographer........

The thing about pics is that I can tell people about this site and the products, but a lot of people want visual images to go along with things and many seem to like to read after action reports. It's kinda limiting to promote a product beyond what I can do in person (which is on my time) or via the web. A perfect opportunity to promote the product by spreading images across the various forums.

Castle, you made that dungeon? Holy smokes that thing looked huge. Well done. Looks like it would take a fork lift to move it. ::):

The Reaper related image I have stuck in my brain is looking down the long tables of cool terrain surrounded by gamers, with Ed Pugh (Reaper CEO) sitting way down on the end cap running the Reich games. The one I would like to have seen was when Ed played the Night of the Solstice, and his minions ran into the brothel and then refused to leave...... (His gaming minis, not the BL reps....)

Castlebuilder

Oh those naughty mini's. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I really like Reapers minis and their game system. I should of taken more but, I was having too much fun.

That will have to be next years goal. More pics of the events.

"official" picture taker dude for GenCon 09. I have to get that on a business card. ::D:

Speaking of nice pics. Dragon Snack has got it down. Great job!

Castlebuilder, I will definitely stop by next year. Can't wait to see what you come up with.