Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

yah I know about the pt adj.

odd I thought we were at 70 & not 72.

Oh well if not for Le'roi. ha ha (figures the game I start him he gives me negative, not that it mattered)

Yah not surprisingly the guy I picked up for Monday was Out (Rice)

I'm just concerned about my Tight End spot, who knows what Winslow has (like I said I heard it might early signs of testicular cancer, hope that not true).

RM

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else not getting the home page for the league?

I keep gettting a white page with a downward column of links. It's even doing that with anther league I have with Stefan as well. I think I'm good for tomorrow, but I just had to make sure of a couple players that are already in my lineup.

RM

Anyone else not getting the home page for the league?

I keep gettting a white page with a downward column of links. It's even doing that with anther league I have with Stefan as well. I think I'm good for tomorrow, but I just had to make sure of a couple players that are already in my lineup.

RM

Pages are loading fine for me.

Maybe the Football gods just hate you.

well espn is still messed up for me, it won't let me access Pigskin (I have some picked, at least I think I do, I had to click words saying"Click here" that were jumbled together), even then it said I had only picked a few. Now it's not even putting up the pages, before it was just text all down the left side.

Every other website is fine, just not espn's extra pages.

Oh well, if I lose, I lose I guess this week.

RM

EDIT: So I'm looking at nfl.com's stats on the games & looks both my teams are doing pretty good (at least some of the players I inserted into to the teams & such, glad I was smart enough to fix my teams early last week, annoying thou in Pigskin, as I think I might have a perfect pick record right now)

RM

figures now it's working (green screen, graphics, etc etc), then again I stomped my opponent in Stefan's other league with the site all messed up so maybe that's good, ha ha

(hate thou that I could have almost a perfect pickem week...............)

umm why are we all tied last week?

RM

I'm just happy I won.

Watching Cutler leave the game, and seeing the Pats kill the Broncos, I seriously thought I would not be able to make up those 4 points going into last night with 3 players, especially after Faulk started getting all those touches late in the game.

On the plus side, my bench kicked butt too. With 2 Byes, and 2 non-players due to injury, I still managed 60 points, which tied my opponent's starting roster. Man if I had started Olsen, Cassel and McGahee

Looks like my team might just be starting to turn the corner.