Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

Yeah, I know how it is. I dunno if I'm definately going, but it's probably the only other game we'll win this year so I'm gonna try really hard :o)

When can we expect the week 9 stuff? Just wondering, not that I expect to get any trophies - I have my own ideas for them and want to see if you agree :o)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to an unforeseen overstock, we have a number of items we have to liquidate as soon as possible...

Want players to help your playoff chances?

Want a player for next year?

All reasonable offers will be entertained!

Come to crazy Qwyk's Firesale Emporium!

Crazy Qwyk's Firesale Emporium!

:lol:

so who has Dell-homey? ha ha

Hall O Shame stats for him today

72 yards 1 TD 4 INTs!!!!

*sad thing is the Panthers won*

(I have him on my other team, but sent him to the bench after thinking the Panthers would slap on the points on the Raiders & then he would just hand the ball off to kill time)

RM

Well, grats to the Hellions for ending my win streak, and in style too!! I hope they get the upset trophy :o)

Looks like this week I'm counting on the Wanders not forgetting to turn up and stopping the Lightbringers to help me clinch :oD

I had a feeling after that Thursday night game (got 35 pts out of 2 players), but then figured I was going to need all the points I could get. Oddly enough, I noticed you started a bunch of guys I have on my other fantasy team & that team had the same results (lost).

Nice to see what this team can actually do when it fires on all cylinders (thou the Eagles stunk up the place for me. Why oh why did I not start Atlanta, I mean come on it's the Saints!!! ha ha (note the logo in my sig :) )

RM

Why do you think I'm staing Camarillo against the Raiders :o)

I ain't making excuses, and I suppose I was due for a loss after some of the low scores I've put up this season, but last week was shades of last season when all of my recievers and a RB put up stuffty numbers!

Still, I'd rather have a solid reciever and running attack and a questionable QB and D than have those solid and unreliable everything else :o)

I've found the trades take a long time to come through, the deadline time seems to be pointless, myself and the Arizona Cardinals have made two trades thus far, and both have come through at least 48 hours after the stated deadline, despite both of us having the respective players on the bench and it being before any locking games.