Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You still won though, thanks to that one catch being a 70 yard TD for Colston :D

Which means you can still win the Division, I have to lose to Groo and you have to win, in which case it goes to the tie breaking procedure which is 'total points for' in which you're ahead of me. I'm think I'm assured a playoff appearance though, difficulty to be sure until the results stop being 0-0

I have to admit woke up around 3 am this morning & jumped on to see if the Saints won (boy did they ever) & I was shocked to see that I won.

funny thing is almost benched Colston in favor of Jackson, mainly due to that lingering knee injury, ha ha.

RM

Amazingly we could finish with five teams on 8-5, the current teams on 8-4 are playing two of the teams on 7-5

Unfortunately I had a bad week last week :( I misjudged a few things and took out one of my higher scorers and boy did I loose that end of the deal. Green Bay Tanked and my TE got nada!! :(

Oh well... now I get to take the Lightbringers on and hopefully we will do good against each other and have a great match up with a shoot out in the end hehe.

Should be interesting as I am being picked to loose by four points at this moment and we are expected to go into the 90's with LB at 99 and me at 95.. so it should be interesting. We both took a hit last week with a loss :(

Not fun.. oh well :)

-jon

Unless Owen Daniels does something monumentally wrong tonight I've won Reven and therefore go into the Play-Offs as No. 2, so hope to see you in the final Icarus :D

Yeah, because winning reven this season was an accomplishment :lol:

Ranz has been tanking it the last several weeks for the first pick, I can't seem to buy a win, and Randy hasn't had much luck either.

Reven is the NFC Central. Someone has to win it...

That said if I had lost I'd have come second on the tie breaker policy so it was a must win game for both Haldir and me. Roll on the playoffs.

Can't believe that Denver game either :( only upside was the Pittsburgh (sp) result.

Now I have to hope that Brees keeps chasing the Passing Yards record as it's likely that the Saints playoff chances are gone

Gee, I looked at my 1st round opp. He he I'll be leaving quickly this year, epically with a couple players I have not going to play (Winslow for sure) & the match-ups on some of my better players (Romo vs Pitts, etc). Oh well it was fun. I've made the playoffs each year I've played & won Reven my 1st year.

Hey Mike

You can be the Lions if yah want to :blink: :blink:

Wow, I won. ha ha

Didn't watch any football over the weekend. I seen that I was up by 20+ with Steve Smith to play.

I guess bring on the Mystery Men!! (oddly only my 2nd divisional opponent this year, ha ha--Ranz was the other)

A load of crazy results in the football this weekend, I thought I was through and clear for sure with like 2 minutes to play in the Kansas SD game when suddenly Rivers made some magic happen. That left me watching the score of the Carolina Denver game with trepidation expecting Brandon Marshall to ruin my defence and leaving me reliant on Jonathan Stewart and the Browns scoring well. Fortunately the Panthers seemed to get on top of Denver early.

So barring a 22 pt performance by the Eagles I should be through to the Superbowl (or Reaper Bowl, whatever we call it :))