Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, Drew Brees putting in similar numbers to last season, Bulger would have gotten me more points, honest to God Bulger!

Still I knew I'd lost coming in to the Monday night game, Barber and the Cowboys D would have had to do something monumental for me to win, and well the scoreline says that the Cowboys D didn't, despite loads of sacks and a KO TD. I feel slightly hard done by that Romo screws up and the Cowboys Defence gets penalised, but hey :D

Man, what a game last night. Heck several good match ups this past weekend. Not evn talking about our fantasy stuff. Just good to hve some good football back. That San Diego - Denver game.... I love Ed, and its not his fault that the rules would not let him fix his mis-timed whistle. But, still the best ref in the game.

Then of course that gme last night with 7 lead changes. I just love the fact that defense and special teams basically scored 21 points last night and its still overshadowed by all of the other things that happened

And just look at the schedule next week. Think Dallas - Philly wasnt enough? Look at their match ups this week.. Dallas - GB and Philly - Pitt, if Dallas an Phill arent too beat up from each other (Westrook's back issues, Witten separated shoulder, Williams broken arm) those ought to be fairly spectacular games as well. If the jaguars werent so injured I would add the Jax-Indy game to that list too.

the best ref in the game got docked performance points after that call. Important to the refs, as that determines their playoff employment.

I knew having Akers & McNabb on Bish's team would close the gap, just glad I had that big cushion!!

Heck, even won in my other league, thanks to Akers & Barber!!

Now if someone just sit down & tell D Jackson, not to hot dog it while running into the end zone!! BIGYuppyAcid.gif

The Jests have scored 30 points in two games with crybaby, mindchanging, lying Bret Favruh! Aaron Rodgers leads the third highest scoring team in the league at 72 points. I LOVE it and cannot wait to see Favre implode more as the Jests 5-11 season unfolds! :)

I'd trade Romo for my favorite Green Bay QB....

Edit: Trade offer sent. :)

Hey we had to play the old but still boring Pats defence and our kicking team seems to be poorly named, the Jets are on for a winning season and are playoff bound as we have been 6 of the last 10 seasons (with one even year), and mostly those losing season have occurred when our starting QB gets a season long outter. So my prediction with a fit and healthy Favre you'll be watching the Green and White in a Wild Card Play Off at least.

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!