Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost started Buckhalter instead of Ronnie Brown, but I was scared o the Steelers' D. LOL!

& on the flipside, I almost started Philly D, but decided well after last week, & the way the Bills D has been playing & who they were playing today :angry:

oh well at least I have a qb that can make up the 25 pts I need.........

RM

I'm hoping Chambers keeps up the good work and gets me the points I need for the win. I was going to start Cutler, but decided that Miami's defense and Joey Porter's big mouth might give Cassel the edge.

Damn was that a bad decision.

I had to stop watching the 4PM and Sunday night game because I just couldn't handle seeing the Miami-NE score running across the ticker tape every 5 minutes.

Standings, Scores and Schedules have been updated. Week 3 trophies have been handed out (anybody actually checking these out or am I just amusing myself?)

Yep checking them each time, actually had to wait whilst you put the second two up.

Marion the Barbarian's fumble cost me my matchup in the end, it was very close. I had coverage of the Cowboys Packers game and the Jets Chargers (:() so could watch my agonising near victory and then defeat first hand.

Amazing my two man bench out scored my 8 starters 30 to 23 ....

Next week 6 of my 10 man team are on byes ... so not expecting much there then.

Why don't you fill out your roster so you at least have a semblance of hope of points, unless you're trying for the #1 pick next year

I would like to encourage everyone to fill out their preferences in the Trading Block. The trade block is a great way for us to get an overview of which teams are willing to trade and allows us to send educated trade proposals. The cards have set the season mark with 97 pts! This could be shattered by the Oompaloompas who I am facing this week, Chansi Stuckey is a major scoring threat :)

Later,

Mike

Arizona Cardinals