Reaper Fantasy Football Season 4

styates

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin was riding my bench for weeks waiting for him to ever get back into legit playing time and pass targets... So, after a season and a half, I finally let him go, and what does he do? of course...

Not that it would have helped me this week...

Funny thing is, I missed watching most of the games this week. So, I turned on my tv and see the little game scores in the bottom of the screen, I see all the teams with my players on them with really good scores and I am feeling pretty decent... I finally get a chance to log in to espn site and find out that none of those good scores pertain to my players... and I got crushed again... Second time in a row to get my arse handed to me and then some.. Almost tripled my score...

WOW! What a tight matchup. It came down to kicker Nate Kaeding against his own team's defense and he outscored them by 1 point. I also need to thank hooded sweatshirt for being conservative when he needed to take chances. I was an interception or fumble recovery away from losing this game. I usually kick butt or get it handed to me. Is anyone looking to trade? I don't think we have completed a regular season trade this year, let's do some deals!

Later,

Mike

Arizona Cardinals

Stuart

where did you get the 2 pts? Just curious, as we were tied with you having Toomer left to go & he didn't score anything.

not that is matter Phillip Rivers aka my bench this week didn't match your bench, so tie breaker would have been to you.

Sigh, anther p!$$ poor performance from my team last Sunday. Oh well at least I didn't get bit by the bench outscoring my starters (positions on the bench scored the same as the starters)

So I wonder who'll be good to pick in the draft next year...............

RM

Point changes like that can take place when the stats are reveiwed during the week, that's why the games aren't final until later in the week after those adjustments have taken place. I lost a game like that a couple of years ago, was ahead by 1 point after it was all over and then two days later ended up losing by a point.