Sign in to follow this  
l33t ninj4

My most recently finshed models

Yep at long last stick a fork in them, their done.

First off is the Tau stealth team whos paint scheme was inspired by actual stealth aircraft such as the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-117 Nighthawk and the B-2 stealth bomber.

post-4777-1220182530_thumb.jpg

And now for the limited edition Space Marine Sergeant that you have to spend $100.00+ on GW's online stor to get.

post-4777-1220182743_thumb.jpg

As always, comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

• Like 1

Love the Tau, they look so cool in black.

SM Sgt, nice paint job, if he's an Ultra, then you needed to bring the highlights up a notch or two.

GW probably pinched the fig design of someone in a conversion comp. They're never that original then expect peop's to pay through the nose for there stuff.

The Tau look very cool. I like them.

I tried to find the Space Marine on the GW website and came up empty. Nicely done though. The pose looks fimiliar.

Again great work on all.

Nice jewel on the Marine.

I'd like a better view of those Tau, they look nice!

Pop that Marine on ebay, and offer to ship worldwide. I sold mine to a Belgian for and it almost paid for the GW order that it took to get him. No kidding.

The Tau look very cool. I like them.

I tried to find the Space Marine on the GW website and came up empty. Nicely done though. The pose looks fimiliar.

Again great work on all.

If he's no longer on the online store than I'm afraid he's gone for good. Sorry Wurzel, I know it suck when when GW amkes an awesome figure and it's a splash release. I wish that Shadowsun was still available at my LGS and not GW direct.

Nice jewel on the Marine.

I'd like a better view of those Tau, they look nice!

Pop that Marine on ebay, and offer to ship worldwide. I sold mine to a Belgian for and it almost paid for the GW order that it took to get him. No kidding.

I thought about putting him up on Ebay, but decided not to. He's gonna be a member of a command squad along with the captain from Assault on Black Reach box set. And as for the better pics of the Tau, I take some and post them later.

I wrestled over keeping it too. Shadowsun is direct only now? crap.

I'm surprised you didn't know, it's been that way for over a year (maybe 2 even). I'm thinking when I decide to buy her I'll place a bitz order with Shadowsun as well.