Competition piece question

psyberwolfe1

BUSTED!!!

;)

Anne is right as usual. I can tell you the "We (the judges) LOVED your piece but..." speech is a heart breaker. I would have taken 2 more Demons this year but...

I seriously had this conversation with the judges. Unfortunately, a couple of errors that I didn't notice knocked me out. Painting for comps is like that...for every error you notice, there's another one you don't. Don't allow yourself to cheat yourself.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there I was last night Greenstuffing a figure and had some extra GS left. My potential competion piece was crying, "Don't abandon me to display status." At which point I shook my and started work on the tiny flaw area with the GS and a dental pick. Needless to say flaw all gone.

So there I was last night Greenstuffing a figure and had some extra GS left. My potential competion piece was crying, "Don't abandon me to display status." At which point I shook my and started work on the tiny flaw area with the GS and a dental pick. Needless to say flaw all gone.

Are you going to be sharing this piece with us? :)