Diablo 3 Trailer

dargrin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to check out the 20+ minute gameplay trailer Blizzard released a few months ago.

I agree that it will be many years before we see this released, but in the meantime, Blizz is keeping me happy with WoW (and the next expansion out in four weeks). Starcraft 2 is in the works as well.

At least one thing with Bliz---

they make take forever but when they do release,WOW what a product!!

Looking forward to D3, as D2 was a great time waster with my HS friends & such.

(not that AoC or LOTRo isn't that now for me, ha ha)

RM

Diablo II didn't have great replay value, story-wise, but at the time we were all ape-stuff about it enough. I liked it well enough.

I actually like the overhead. Feels more "gamey" to me. I really dig that clone spell thing she did.

For me it will only be worth it if I can play it alone on console. They don't make this stuff for Mac anymore, and I hate online gaming. Call me old fashioned, I guess.

I like 3rd person camera views for gaming but the locked 3/4 overhead view is lame. They better make it so we can rotate and zoom the camera at will with bindable hotkeys that remember camera locations. Seems like it would be a given as a lot of game engines can do that now. But the trailer I saw they didn't move the camera at all.