Metamorphosis Alpha

Craig J. Brain

I am one of the current publishers of Metamorphosis Alpha and have just picked up a stack of Reaper miniatures for use "as is" or to be converted for some post-apocalyptic sci-fi.

Previously I picked up 02872 Jean-Paul Duchamps Werewolf and had a a rife and a bandolier of grenades added onto it to make a Wolfoid, which turned out really well. I'll take a new picture and post it some time shortly.

I am currently in the process of hiring a professional to convert and paint a few more miniatures from Reaper for me. Is there any interest here in seeing the results?

Craig J. Brain

WardCo.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to buy the game whether I use the mechanics or just run the setting with the Savage Worlds engine. Either way I've heard good things about your product. I think reaching out to Reaper is a smart move on your part, as they really are doing a lot of genres in pewter and plastic. A few conversion kits would rock to change some models to fit your setting. Reaper holds the rights to the pewter, you give the official stamp of approval, and you both reach more audiences to sell your product. Sounds like a winner.

Excellent conversion piece that is!!

Feel free to Contact me for any information on any offical relationship you;d like our companies to have. I make no promises here, but would welcome communication.

Great job, btw. You should post some WIP's in Conversions, and show these off!

Thankyou for the kind words and generous offer. I can't claim credit for this work - this was done for me by a friend (Scott Linz, a talented local Australian sculptor and painter). He's the fellow I hired to paint a lot of the miniatures I used in the book. I'm colorblind and fear the results of my own handiwork :)

I'll ask Scott to keep some photos so I can post them here. Scott, for all his talents, doesn't use the internet much!

Reaperbryan, I'll talk to Jim Ward, my business partner, and then email you shortly after that.

Craig J. Brain

WardCo.