Sign in to follow this  
Vikinglodge

Some new paintjobs I did latley

That Lich Queen is awesome. I really love the ice/crystal affects on the crystal and the sword. That crystal really blows me away.

I like your dusky-skinned take on Damien. The dark and muted palette suggests that he has already delved into shadow-magic.

I would pull out the details on his belt and pouches with higher highlights, to break up the expanse of black -- perhaps make the belt buckle gold, and make the two wands (in the bottom-front pouch on the right side) some other color.

Something looks odd with his left wrist, too, as if the hole in the forearm were not drilled deep enough for the peg of his hand.

Thanks for the show-off,

Derek

You know the braids bothered me to, I didnt like how they came out and was considering doing something different with them.

Derek I agree a little bit to much black, I will give him more time if I do him again. ::):

These look great.

The Lichqueen is on my todo list and I was confused by all the pieces. Seeing her put together is a great inspiration. (I just know that mine will not look as good as yours.)

I've also got some angel wings in my future, so the Angel of Radiance figure is well timed for me too.

Well done!

One of the great things about VL's photographs is that he always puts the manufacturer on the bottom of each page.

The lich queen

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03187

and the ranger

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02952

are indeed both Reaper miniatures

In fact, both are sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

Hi Linus!!! All up to your usual standards of goodness ;) I particularly like the Ranger and the color choices!!!

Well done my friend :D