joshuaslater

White Whale Miniature.

I'd love to finish off my FASA Trek miniatures. I've only got one klingon ship.

Also, WEG Star Wars Storm Skimmer.

Nanite, E-me off list. I am pretty certain that I have a extra skimmer, along with a Boba Fett and a ton of other WEGs. herzogbrianATearthlinkDOTnet.

Cheers,

Brian

I have all the Elfquest miniatures somewhere, buried in yet another box in the basement. There were done by Ral Partha.

*jealous*

I've been trying to get ahold of those for ages.

Looks like what I really need to do is an inventory of the miniatures in the basement. :blink:

Moving to this new house has given me just the excuse to do that. I didn't realize how many unpainted Ral Partha's I have.

For me, a decent model of Tiamat has been my quest.

(and yes, I have seen the WotC plastic one. yuck)

Ral Partha made one of those, years ago. They pop up on eBay from time to time, and while somewhat expensive, it's never hit the "Oh wow!" level that compels me to sell mine.

I don't have any white whale figs off the top of my head. Most of the ones I have wanted over the years, I have managed to find. (There are a few that I want, but not so badly I want to shell out the cash for them. Not quite the same thing.) The closest would be the RCon Sophies, probably.

Ral Partha made one of those, years ago. They pop up on eBay from time to time, and while somewhat expensive, it's never hit the "Oh wow!" level that compels me to sell mine.

I don't have any white whale figs off the top of my head. Most of the ones I have wanted over the years, I have managed to find. (There are a few that I want, but not so badly I want to shell out the cash for them. Not quite the same thing.) The closest would be the RCon Sophies, probably.

Yeah, that's the one!

I have all the Elfquest miniatures somewhere, buried in yet another box in the basement. There were done by Ral Partha.

*jealous*

I've been trying to get ahold of those for ages.

Looks like what I really need to do is an inventory of the miniatures in the basement. :blink:

Mind you, when it comes to the ElfQuest figures I honestly think that Werner needs to do modern versions of them as his style very much fits the art style of the comics. I still want Julie's though, which I think were quite well done for the time. Then again I'm a massive ElfQuest fan, and having my two main hobbies overlap just makes me a happy camper.

Oh, and inventories come in handy. Especially when it comes to the realization that you have way more crap then you have any possible need for and nowhere near enough cash in the bank.

An Inventory is a scary thing for just that reason. Just last night I found a viking army lurking in the shadows, 200 25mm Vikings in a mix between Old Glory and Foundry.

There was this minotaur from WoTC. I can't remember if it was Chainmail or just that small D&D line from around the introduction of 3rd Ed. Anyway, it's NOT the Crazed Minotaur Cultist (which I have, sitting half-painted for an upcoming game). And it's NOT the Minotaur Zombie.

This is a regular old minotaur with one arm down like a football player, waiting to gear up for a charge.

Anyway, the reason I still pine over him, is that I bought one, long after they went out of production, and when I got the box home it was missing an arm. It's a real cool classic minotaur sculpt, and I'd love to be able to make it complete. Alas, I can't find a whole one anywhere, and I can't even find a picture of it online. I was told in their forums that WoTC wouldn't help me with this.

I wouldn't mind converting the one I have with another arm (even a robotic arm!) if I also could do one up as was intended.

In addition to the Ral Partha dragon, there was also the Grenadier Spectral Dragon, and it seems that Mirliton has a different Spectral Dragon.

I have the Grenadier one. It's the main reason I specified a "decent" sculpt. :)

The mirilton spectral is from grenadiers "Dragon Lords 2" series. Much better sculpts, IMO. I had them all once upon a time, but left the box with a friend to hang onto while I moved, and I haven't seen it since, about 30 dragons in that box. :down:

I'd love to finish off my FASA Trek miniatures. I've only got one klingon ship.

Also, WEG Star Wars Storm Skimmer.

Nanite, E-me off list. I am pretty certain that I have a extra skimmer, along with a Boba Fett and a ton of other WEGs. herzogbrianATearthlinkDOTnet.

Cheers,

Brian

Done and done.

I got to thinking & there is one other one. In a old Dragon issue I saw a ad for cheap minis like .99 cents or something (remember this was the late 80s, early 90s era of Dragon magazine). There was a mini named "Orc eating pie" I can't recall the name of the company but that was the listing, no picture, just the item code, name & cost. Heck I can't even remember who the retailer was for it either.

Just one of those oddball minis I recall from back in my gaming heydays.

RM

Just remembered i do want a copy of the resin model kit for the Yamata no orochi hydra / dragon. Shame i've only seen it going for over 200 eurobucks recently on a site I have no clue about.

Red & gold beasty in this pic

topna8.jpg