How are they going to resolve this?

Sergeant_Crunch

I've been watching the Clone Wars with the kids on TV and bought the movie DVD tonight. As I was watching I got to wondering what happens to Ahsoka when Vader begins purging the Jedi. Since we don't see her in Revenge of the Sith (that I know of) one would assume that:

a) She's dead already

b) She's completed her trials and is now a Jedi Knight and off gallivanting around the galaxy

I'm doubting that option a will happen in the series because that'd be a pretty heavy plot point for Cartoon Network and all the kids watching the series. Which leaves her alive and running around the galaxy. Was she caught by Order 66? Did Vader kill her himself. Or is it going to be yet another Jedi that slipped through the cracks of Vader's supposedly complete annihilation of the Jedi except for Obi Wan? Yes, these sort of things keep me up at night for some reason.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One bored night of clicking later (a while back) I found all the Star Wars canon pundits. Needless to say many others have discussed this stuff at length and there are several QUITE AMUSING sites much better versed than I in Star Wars canon...

.... so, search for Star Wars canon and include her name and you should find some lively sites

::D:

I've burned out the part of my brain that remembered Episodes 1-3 as well as the special editions.

I have the original trilogy on VHS and nor (thank goodness) on DVD as my VCR tried to eat my VHS tapes once.

As far as I am concerned - that is the only star wars to have been released, along with a few novels. Also, there are only 3 indiana jones movies.

I'm just happy to know that if we ever get attacked by nuclear weapons I can hop in the fridge and i'll be OK :poke:

Hey man, don't discount the sheer solid, lead-lined weight of those old fridges. As a kid, I lived in the mountains with hippies and the woods were littered with old appliances like that. I'm not sure the scene in that movie is too far off from what one of those things can take.

Indy was in greater danger from never getting out, since those are the famous fridges that latch and can't be opened from the inside. Makes me cringe to think of how we escaped getting locked in as kids.

:wacko:

I'm just happy to know that if we ever get attacked by nuclear weapons I can hop in the fridge and i'll be OK :poke:

Hey man, don't discount the sheer solid, lead-lined weight of those old fridges. As a kid, I lived in the mountains with hippies and the woods were littered with old appliances like that. I'm not sure the scene in that movie is too far off from what one of those things can take.

Indy was in greater danger from never getting out, since those are the famous fridges that latch and can't be opened from the inside. Makes me cringe to think of how we escaped getting locked in as kids.

:wacko:

Aside from the fact the seals are rubber, lead has a low melting point and basic physics dictates that someone being tossed that far and bounced around would be chunky salsa on the inside of the fridge?

Lead might protect from radiation, but it isn't much defense in a blast.

But the genre here is PULP. Which IMHO is just another way of saying "modern fantasy." If you cannot accept that Indy could survive hiding in a refridgerator 9which BTW is insulated!), then you also would have to dismiss clerics of Kali ripping out still-beating-hearts, or ghosts of the Hebrews melting Nazi faces...

IMHO, when viewed from the context of the goofiness in pulp movies of the era...

Damon.