Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Reaper Online Store Revision

If you make a store account and shop, you can fill your cart without checking out.

It will save the cart for a reasonably long time.

Next time you log in you can add and substract till you're ready to buy.

• Like 2

The issue with using the cart is that it reserves those items in Reaper's inventory.   

Just remember how it was in December when they had to reset the carts every few days because people were 'hogging' the Holiday paint kits.   

I keep a list in a email draft of the minis I want to buy. 

(This list isn't always up to date, though... )

• Like 4

this is what pinterest is for. just pin the ones you want from the reaperstore and it'll take you right to the mini page when you want to buy it. i usually give them names for what i would want to use the mini for like "Male paladin" or "Female with a sword and clothes on". then just remove it if you want after you've bought it. easy to keep track of some of the stuff you want to buy at some point but not right now necessarily.

the down side is eventually you have the whole store pinned and need to make a new board of stuff from your other board that you want....

Too awkward. 

It would be much better with an interface similar to Reaper's Pledge Manager, where you then get a list of the minis you want, and can select and deselect until you hit your target sum if you're on a budget....  

• Like 6

Am I the only one having trouble loading the forums?  I'm getting timeouts regularly, and only on this site.  Reaper's web store seems to load fine.  Anyone? 

• Like 3

I think double posts are partially due to hitting submit buttons a second time while waiting for the loading. Hitting Refresh usually has the post posted. The forums are definitely being clunky though. 

I've been having problems for several weeks, but I'm also on a slow, highly used, shared network, so I can't say how typical my situation is or not.

What I find happens most often is I click the "Submit Reply" button, then it seems to want to save/refresh for ever. If I open another window, I see that my post was accepted even though it's still saving in the first window.

• Like 2

I'm watching it. The server isn't under appreciable load, so not exactly sure. I'll wait until the wee hours and try to run a database check.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I've been having problems and I'm on my home broadband connection or my LTE service.  I assumed it was server load, but database issues would make sense too.  

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

I've been having problems for several weeks, but I'm also on a slow, highly used, shared network, so I can't say how typical my situation is or not.

What I find happens most often is I click the "Submit Reply" button, then it seems to want to save/refresh for ever. If I open another window, I see that my post was accepted even though it's still saving in the first window.

Same here. I now habitually click my way back to the area and refresh instead of waiting for the forum to update by itself.

Haven't lost any posts, yet.

I'm using InternetExploder 11(I think) at the office, on Windooze 7, and Opera 52.0.2871.40 on Windaft 10 at home. 

Both acts the same.

(I have 40/10 fiber at home, and at the office it's fiber with... probably around 100/100... )

• Like 1

For me the forum has been slower for weeks already.

Posting takes longer to submit, and sometimes when I refresh it posts double.

• Like 1

The only problem I have is the delayed posting when hitting submit. All of my posts go through & I only hit it once. I'll even backtrack after hitting submit & it still takes the click.

EDIT:Systems used

Win10/Chrome

Chromebook

Android/Chrome

• Like 1