Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Reaper Online Store Revision

mine's been getting frozen in the "saving post" phase.  I keep thinking it's eaten my post but when I click back intot he thread, the post is there.  It's weird, but it seems to be letting me post just fine.

• Like 1

I've been having the delayed posting issue as well, but like others have mentioned, when refreshing (or opening the thread in another tab/window) the post did go through. 

This is on Chrome on the desktop (version number not available until I get home) running on Windows 7 Pro SP1, and Chrome for Android version 66.0.3359.126, running on Android 7.0.

• Like 1

was having an issue earlier but assumed it was on my end since I've had it elsewhere as well. Seems to have cleared up for now.

I just thought Reaper was encouraging us to search the forums more. ::D: 

• Haha 3

Oh. I thought Firefox had gone wacky again.

I also have an overlapping box offering the newlsetter on my "All Activity" search page.

I also have an overlapping box offering the newlsetter on my "All Activity" search page.

I also have an overlapping box offering the newsletter on my "All Activity" search page.

• Like 3

I thought my P.C. was demonstrating another aspect of electronic senility. It is a relief to see it is not just me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And here I was going to put the blame on my ancient computer here at work. You know the one where any fixes to it are best done with Shotguns and Coffee.

• Haha 2

I noticed, still there.

Can't like the top post of a page because of that and can't read all of the top post either.

19 hours ago, EvilJames said:

Oh good. it's not just me then.

Nah. It's a security update that broke the template. And that's four hours of my life I'll never get back...

:upside:

• Sad 4

I'm only experiencing the search filter overlap while using Chrome.  It does not appear in Firefox or MS Edge.

Also doesn't appear when browsing via Chrome on my phone, though the search options in the mobile UI are in a different place.

Edit:  Seems to have gone away just after I posted this, but the entire top menu is now missing.

Edited by Clearman

Whoa, the drop down menu is gone. But the newsletter box is still on the "All Activity" page and now I don't have any menu at the top of the page, where normally I would go to click to the forum homepage or the Inspiration Gallery, or see new activity.

added: I  am using Firefox.

added: I  am using Firefox.