Reapercon Countdown Widget Thingy

Enchantra

The Countdown widget on the main page isn't working for me. It says I need adobe flash player. He's the kicker - I have adobe flash player and I have the most recently updated version as well, so it should be working.

I'm running the latest verison of Firefox on Windows XP Professional if that helps to diagnose the problem.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Countdown widget on the main page isn't working for me. It says I need adobe flash player. He's the kicker - I have adobe flash player and I have the most recently updated version as well, so it should be working.

I'm running the latest verison of Firefox on Windows XP Professional if that helps to diagnose the problem.

not sure if XP has 64bit or not, but if memory serves the latest flash goop will not work with IE in 64bit mode

I love putting in my vacation time this time of the year (ie holidays). So hopefully the actual dates will be announced soon. I recall one year we got it in December (I think it was the first weekend of May for that one).

RM