How big is the Great (Purple) Worm?

Spike

I just got through looking at the online store and saw that the Great Worm that so happens to be purple is available ...and nicely priced too, or so it seems.

So, about how large is he... or she...or it?

Somehow I have the sneaking suspicion that one might just maybe could possibly turn up one of our D&D games soon.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got through looking at the online store and saw that the Great Worm that so happens to be purple is available ...and nicely priced too, or so it seems.

So, about how large is he... or she...or it?

Somehow I have the sneaking suspicion that one might just maybe could possibly turn up one of our D&D games soon.

Ah, I've got it right here on my painting table, half finished like so many of my projects.

I put the main piece on a 40mm square base where it fits like it was made for it. It's about 3 inches high. The little tail piece is much smaller and I seem to have misplaced it so I can't tell you on that one.

Ooooh I didn't know it came with the tail too! Cool!

So it's pretty much the same as the two-part metal one then? Even cooler!

Yep...looks likely I'll be getting one.

And now I can join the ranks of the rest of you who are wanting those third-wave LE minis. But now I'm wondering what's happened to some of the ones I picked up early on. Are they already OOP?

Yes the LE PW doesn't come with the tail. Nice thing thou is I dumped my metal one in exchange for more pewter goodies, during Rcon this year. I just kept the tail & purchased the LE version later on. The DDM on is nice, but the sculpt on the Reaper one is far better.

RM