Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Weird Science.

I asked Ron to please name the Mad Scientist in honor of Froggy, whose Mad Science creations in Show Off are so much fun to enjoy and be astounded by.

He relented, screaming "I'll do it, just put the chainsaw down!"

I was giddy all day!

Dig. I suppose I should post in the "Chronoscope minis we want to see" thread, but those weird science terrain pieces of Froggy's are too cool for school, and maybe we need a "Weird Science" child board under Chronoscope!!

I've been on a Frankenstein/Flesh Golem kick lately, and this lil' dude is a must have.

Straight ahead money, peace out.

I asked Ron to please name the Mad Scientist in honor of Froggy, whose Mad Science creations in Show Off are so much fun to enjoy and be astounded by.

He relented, screaming "I'll do it, just put the chainsaw down!"

I was giddy all day!

Ron was probably better off relenting to you and your chainsaw, given the fact that if Reaper released a mad scientist figure that wasn't somehow an homage to Froggy, he might have faced a lot of us and our chainsaws ::D:

No Froggy, what you're hearin' is that the community at large may capture you, pack you in a wooden crate with airholes, and ship you to Denton, Texas. There you will be cybernetically modified and working for Reaper.

You may even be treated humanely.

To go along with all of these mad scientists (well two of them, that I count, anyway), we need...

a) a female mad scientist

b) some 'Igor'-like figures, you know some shabbily dressed, clubfooted, hunchbacks (preferably onemale, one female)

According to Terry Pratchett there are Igorinias and they tend to be quite attractive, with a few ornamental scars here and there.

Or something along the lines of a not-the-main-characters-from-Young Frankenstein (Herr Doctor, Inga, Igor, Frau Blucher, etc)?

That's SIR Terry Pratchett to you...

Not over here it ain't. We don't have the peerage so titles aren't used.

Over there, he's Sir Terry or Mr. Pratchett.

Nyah.

I've done three conversions of Heresy's "Quasimarti, Hunchback assisstant." Great sculpt from Paul Muller. I like the "Igor" sculpts, but I end up creating Roleplaying characters around them, rather than just using them for mooks.