Elf Barbarian

Alex3

I'm trying to find a mini for my friend, he plays a male elf barbarian with a greatsword. I'd rather it be Reaper but if there's another company that happens to have one that's ok too. I looked through the figure finder and couldn't find anything that looked right, so if you guys know of any you think might work please post the names! Sorry if this is a weird question, I just figured you all knew most of the figures fairly well and might know of one that could work ok.

Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find a mini for my friend, he plays a male elf barbarian with a greatsword. I'd rather it be Reaper but if there's another company that happens to have one that's ok too. I looked through the figure finder and couldn't find anything that looked right, so if you guys know of any you think might work please post the names! Sorry if this is a weird question, I just figured you all knew most of the figures fairly well and might know of one that could work ok.

Thanks!

I'd use one of the vale breakers, myself. If you can find one seperately, or direct order one.

http://www.reapermini.com/store/customer/p...t=83&page=1

Those look pretty good actually! I wish there was a better picture of them, but I guess I can go to my FLGS and get a good look. I don't mind buying all three, I can always use the other two later for something.

Thanks!

edit- oh my pelor, 40 dollars is a lot nevermind. Is that the normal price? Why so much for just three normal figures? :( Oh well, I'll try to find the one individually like you said... :)

edit2- only 10 bucks on ebay whoohoo tyty sethohman!

Those look pretty good actually! I wish there was a better picture of them, but I guess I can go to my FLGS and get a good look. I don't mind buying all three, I can always use the other two later for something.

Thanks!

edit- oh my pelor, 40 dollars is a lot nevermind. Is that the normal price? Why so much for just three normal figures? :( Oh well, I'll try to find the one individually like you said... :)

edit2- only 10 bucks on ebay whoohoo tyty sethohman!

Send me a note offlist. I have extras and can spare 1 for you. We can trade or you can just pay it forward.

Cheers,

Brian

The bronze age ones look good but it says 28mm, does that matter? How big will that be? That might be ok because he has an item to grow him to large size, so he could use it for that tbh.

Thanks for the tips. If I buy the reaper one I'll PM you herzogbrian, but this one actually looks better tbh! Thanks either way, I appreciate it. :D