Steven Page

Tomb of the Iron God

On reaching the wall with the now-empty crossbow, you see that the hallway veers north for a couple of feet, then continues east beyond the range of your light. Twenty feet in front of you, the hallway is intersected by a north=south passage. There is no sign of traps or "waiting hosts".

On reaching the wall with the now-empty crossbow, you see that the hallway veers north for a couple of feet, then continues east beyond the range of your light. Twenty feet in front of you, the hallway is intersected by a north=south passage. There is no sign of traps or "waiting hosts".

Amaraxis's face lights up. He reaches into his pack and withdraws a steel mirror and a piece of chalk. He flips the mirror over to the unpolished side and quickly sketches out a crude map of where they've been so far.

map-so-far.PNG

This is not to scale my friends, but it can at least help us to keep a rough track of where we're going. We need to find that cup and get out of here!

I agree. Lets move to the intersection and look down each.

I adust the stubby end of the pipe in my mouth as the party gets in marching order...

Drake starts quietly humming as the others start getting thier act together..

Drake starts quietly humming as the others start getting thier act together..

Amarixes hums in tune with Drake to see if they can get a duet going, while he waits. For something. Anything.

Surprisingly, Big Bart nods off a bit, gotta love the morning after sleeping off a good night of allot of rum.

Seeing that his companions are humming as he gets up to them, he joins them.