Sign in to follow this  
Steven Page

Tomb of the Iron God

"Go ahead, my faith & beliefs prohibit me from using daggers. Only for use as a tool." Bart says to Amarixes.

Do the kobolds have anything on them worth taking? Of course keeping a eye on my surrounding.

I only found the talismans and the daggers.

I will gather up my rocks. Thank you my friends. I know now that these are creatures can be more cleaver then I expected. This shall not happen again.

Let us get back into marching order and proceed before they get ready for us. That combat may have given them warning.

Let us send a couple to "scout out" the passageway and see what they can see. Pay attention to the ceilings and walls! The rest should remain here on guard. We still have that hunting group behind us outside that could return.

"I can go, but I'm not stealthy. I guess I can back yah up in case we get into trouble."

"I can go, but I'm not stealthy. I guess I can back yah up in case we get into trouble."

"I apply too!", suggest Gwyned.

Oghram indicates he will stay back with the pack animal and watch for the returning hunters. Ibhram joins the group as they continue the eastern passage. Twenty feet down the passage, Gwynnedd sees something...

(PM sent to Snorri)

Oghram indicates he will stay back with the pack animal and watch for the returning hunters. Ibhram joins the group as they continue the eastern passage. Twenty feet down the passage, Gwynnedd sees something...

Gwynned makes a silent sign to stop, the whispers "trap ahead!"

Gwynned makes a silent sign to stop, the whispers "trap ahead!"

Aramixes motions Gwynned to come back. If Gwynned does, Amarixes will ask if we can get around the trap (speaking in a whisper).

(can I see the trap with the light spell?)

After hearing the warning I scan the area quickly, trying to make out anything & then head back with Aramixes, not wanting to be alone in case there are more kobolds hiding in the dark

"There was an arrow ready to fire and no archer as far as I can see. I guess this is a trap, as these creatures are fond of"

The elf has indicated a hole in the wall at the end of the hall. It is a foot off the ground, and a crossbow bolt is visible now that you are looking for it.

HOW DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED? PM or discuss OOC

After a quick discussion, Bart takes the 10 foot pole and, hugging the wall, move towards the crossbow trap. Probing the floor, he feels nothing give way. As the other move up behind him, Amaryxes feels a stone move under his foot, and watches as a crossbow bolt zooms down the hallway, striking a sidewall eventually. Ibhram looks skyward. "The Prophet protects".

How far does the passageway go & are there any side passages?