Sign in to follow this  
Steven Page

Tomb of the Iron God

After a few hours, the fishing party returns to camp, carrying eight good-sized fish. Ibhram smiles widely, "The Prophet be praised! No trail rations tonight."

The evening passes quietly. All too soon, the sun rises over the nearby mountains that are the party's goal.

(Everyone gets back one HP for rest. All of today's march will be in mountain terrain. Be prepared for anything:-0 )

Today, I'm still Valley the warrior. The spirits spoke to me during my sleep and said me: "Valley you'll be, as your quest needs you to be a strong warrior. I fear this is the sign of other attacks, like these mad wolves we met."

The elf scartches himself and add: "Mosquitoes also visited me tonight. They didn't said nothing to me, but they sting. This is a sign this forest is wet."

He takes his bag, tomawak and bow, ready to walk for another day.

Amarixes wakes with the sun cresting over the mountains and smiles to himself. He stands, stretches, dons his pack again and holds his staff steady, ready to walk another day.

Praying for my spells upon waking, Bart readies himself for the events for the day.

Dukkor yawns and stretches out. "Good...made it to another day. Let us find this cave."

He dons his pack and keeps his sword and shield at the ready as he prepares himself for another day of travel.

Turleus takes his backpack from the mule, straps the half-cured wolf pelts onto it and slings his pack onto his shoulders. He takes up his bow and prepares to scout ahead of the party again.

Drake wakes up and eats. "I it maybe that I'm not used to sleeping on the ground but did anyone else feel like they where sleeping on jagged rocks? "

When the time comes he will armor up and get back in marching order.

Drake wakes up and eats. "I it maybe that I'm not used to sleeping on the ground but did anyone else feel like they where sleeping on jagged rocks? "

When the time comes he will armor up and get back in marching order.

Amarixes shrugs and chuckles. "Nothing like a good sunrise to make one forget the discomforts of an evening. I hope we don't face anything more fell than those wolves."

A hard day of hiking into the mountains leads fortunately to no further combat. As the sun lowers, Ibhram suggests that a spot be found to make camp.

SPIKE WILL UPDATE THE MAP SHOWING THE NEW LOCATION IN THE GATHERING.

A hard day of hiking into the mountains leads fortunately to no further combat. As the sun lowers, Ibhram suggests that a spot be found to make camp.

SPIKE WILL UPDATE THE MAP SHOWING THE NEW LOCATION IN THE GATHERING.

Amarixes once again settles down to cook at the fire and assist as he can in setting up camp. He looks at the stars and smiles, tracing out familiar shapes with his fingers and whispering strange names to himself.

After we settle on a camp site, Drake will find a sutable spot to sleep. I will assist in gathering wood for the fire.

Once everyone is settled in, I will wash the wound as best I can and the take it easy. Swapping tall tales as a puff on my pipe.

Turleus goes about collecting wood, constructing another make shift frame, and hanging up the wolf pelts, again covering their sides with cool ash from the fire.. He takes third watch.

Again a quiet night passes. morning brings a light rain. Ibhram's amp indicates the cave is at the end of today's journey.

EVERYONE HAS HAD TIME TO HEAL ANOTHER POINT OF DAMAGE FROM THE WOLF FIGHT.