Sign in to follow this  
Steven Page

Tomb of the Iron God

Turleus looks up the hillside to determine if there is a suitable place overlooking the cave mouth, with cover and access for the group and its mule.

Amarixes looks at Ibhram - "Shall we move the supplies over to those trees now?"

"I'm ready to take part the sneakers commando. I just need to drink wine before. There are things I shoudn't do without the excuse of being drunk."

Fine. Some of the best salors I seen do some of the best work drunk. Make sure you do it quickly however.

Moving over to where most of the group will be hiding, Bart hunkers down for how long it'll take. Taking his own swig of his wineskin as he settles in.

After what seems an eternity, thirteen kobolds and a pair of mangy yellow curs race out of the cave, heading just north of your position. The kobolds are equipped for hunting, with light bows and javelins. Thus far, they show no sign of noticing the group hiding in the copse.

When the kobolds appear to be out of ear shot I will motion the group to follow me into the cave in marching order.

In a hushed voice "Lets try to be somewhat quite as we approach the entrance. I don't think they have guards but just in case...."

>ooc I: have sword and shield at the ready<

Turleus loads his pack onto his back, and scurries forward towards the cave entrance taking advantage of any cover along the way. He'll pause at the mouth of the cave to listen, then duck inside moving more slowly 15' in and waiting for his companions to catch up.

Amarixes watches Dagrin dash out of the copse of tree and Mudgard follow. Amarixes looks shocked with his mouth hanging open. "What happened to ... waiting and doing more scouting?" he sputters. "We're just going to run on in now?"

Amarixes does NOT follow Dagrin.

Gathering his pack with sword and shield ready, Dukkor grunts "I'll be lettin' em know they 'ave no backup" and quietly heads to the cave entrance.

When he gets in whisper range he advises "Ye may want to take a quick look and 'ead back. The group isn't followin'."

Dukkor will find a shadowy spot by the cave entrance to keep watch until everyone is ready to head back to the group.

I follow along, club & shield in hand.

"Dirty little critters....." I say quietly to myself as I head towards the entrance, stopping with Dukkor. Motioning to Amerixes to come over.

Amarixes waits to see what Ibraham does.

(SOI - if everyone else is going to trundle along crazily, then Amarixes will follow, quietly, convinced that these guys are mad...)