P-65 and CAV?

Nanite

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seconded.

If we could get CAV units at the P-65 prices, I think it would be easier for me to get more players to invest in starting the game.

Right now the two biggest obstacles for getting people started are the cost of getting enough units to start playing games, and a lack of product presence in my area.

• Reaper User

I agree completely, but we must take it one step at a time. First, distribution and retail need to believe in the idea of P-65. That will take some time as it works through the system and settles in.

Lastly, we will have to consult Zultan (the all seeing head in the conference room) and get his ok...

best and Merry Christmas~

But Tim, then your 'Tators could have 'Realistic Battle Damage'

but I think we should save that for the MW minis we hacked up for markers. I think that it would be a great idea if it wouldn't be a casting and logitic nightmare on the Reaper end of things. That was one of the things I always hated about my old CBT minis. They tended to bend all over the place and finally snap just from transport let alone overzealous gamers.