Froggy the Great

The Six Degrees of Dargrin

So... Go to your user profile, check the list of people who have looked at your profile, and click on the top name. Continue doing so until Dargrin appears in the list. Post the number - If Dargrin has looked at you, your Dargrin Number is 1. If he's looked at someone who looked at you, then it's 2, and so on.

Mine, as of right now, is 2.

--Froggy the easily amused.

I think 3. Got caught in a loop, and had to improvise - A checked me, B checked A, but then A was top on Bs list, so I went back to A and checked C to get out of the loop, and there he was.

Well, heck. I would only have to click on the profile in the first post to this thread to get a 3, then. It would take work to determine whether I'm actually a 2.

Unless it turns out that I actually am Dargrin. That would be weird.

And the movie would star Keanu Reeves, and would suck.

What's funny is that this is going to change for everyone who checks someone else's profile.

For example, Gimp was the last person to look at my profile, when I went to his profile, Niap was the last person to check his, and I found Dargrin listed on Niap's page. But now I'm the last person to check both Gimp and Niap, meaning that I've just put anyone who had Gimp "further away".

Woo Hoo! I'm number 1! I'm number 1!

In your faces! I'm number 1!

::P:

Just kidding. My number is 1 though.

Dargrin checked out my profile on Dec. 29/08 @ 12:16am.

What's funny is that this is going to change for everyone who checks someone else's profile.

For example, Gimp was the last person to look at my profile, when I went to his profile, Niap was the last person to check his, and I found Dargrin listed on Niap's page. But now I'm the last person to check both Gimp and Niap, meaning that I've just put anyone who had Gimp "further away".

We're safe, though, because Dargrin looked at my profile.

We aren't looking for who had Dargrin check them most recently, so you haven't skewed the numbers. It could be interesting to see how quickly the numbers would change if you did go for how long it took to get Dargrin at the top of a list.