Sign in to follow this  
dargrin

Dead Spartan

I was going to use this back in October for the Halloween contest but I just finished him up tonight. <_<

Anyway here he is.

After looking at these pictures I will need to retake them. All the Highlights are gone. :grr:

post-1360-1231993428.jpg

• Like 1

Nice job on this one! The NMM gold is well done and the darn camera has taken and hidden all your highlighting on the reds. My only critique would be the skin and leather bits--(at least on my monitor) they seem to blend a bit. Lightening either one should help add a bit of contrast.

Nice job on this one! The NMM gold is well done and the darn camera has taken and hidden all your highlighting on the reds. My only critique would be the skin and leather bits--(at least on my monitor) they seem to blend a bit. Lightening either one should help add a bit of contrast.

Yeah. For the full Monty, so to speak, the total 300 man-pr0n look, it should be made obvious that he's wearing short-shorts. Otherwise, I'm loving the paint job; the bronze is particularly pleasing.

That is from Crocodile games so its definitely pewter and it was sculpted well before the release of the 300. ::D: