Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Previews added 2/3

An entire community of Chronopia players will see this Black Orc Hero, and depending on how big it is, will find a proxy for the unproduced Ogre Elite of the Blackblood Empire. The sword may have to be bent to resemble a two handed falchion, and the styling is a little off, but it's the closest I've seen.

Is that a Slithe or a Trogladyte?

I really like the Black Orc. The troll is pretty cool too except not sure what such an ugly (good ugly) troll is doing with such a large gem. A large rock or a large something else maybe, but a large gem, just doesnt fit. I figure I will have to get him and just swap that out.

All the edgy film qualities of the first two were exhausted. They didn't need a third one for the kids. I thought it was okay, and even own a copy, but it's the weakest link.

I really like the Black Orc. The troll is pretty cool too except not sure what such an ugly (good ugly) troll is doing with such a large gem. A large rock or a large something else maybe, but a large gem, just doesnt fit.

You don't see the big picture here. That's his good throwing gem. The others are part of the treasure.

I'm like that model, but the gem is my least favorite part. I'm sure it could be painted as just a plain 'ol stone, but I'd rather the claw was just empty.

I like Red Riding Hood, something about that sculpt.

You know I'm gonna like the Black Orc, awesome work Tre!!

I like Anjanise's swords. Too many minis these days have some crazy wacked out swords, these are a nice change.

Aerise--sweet mini.

Awesome work everyone!!