Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Previews added 2/3

So, why did John Bishop make the Galaxy Rangers theme start playing in the back of my head? :rolleyes:

It's funny, because that is almost the exact same thing I told Bryan yesterday afternoon when we were chatting.

I loved to watch that cartoon afterschool!

My only gripe is Rex don't look mad enough.

Please, It's been 30 years... can't we all agree to move beyond Thunderdome? :wacko:

I think that mini may have been sculpted just so Bryan could deliver that riff. Did you have to tie anyone up to do it Bryan?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0uumSrL7X-U&amp...D49&index=0

Oh and any idea when the Kraken and Crusader are going to pop up in the preview section?

Oh, man, great batch this time... ::D:

Love the half-dragon... People on the D&D forums have been clamoring for more dragonborn minis ever since 4E came out, and that one's perfect.

Wow , there a lot to be interested in this bunch of previews . The Black Orc Hero , the Hellborn Troll , Elf Ranger and Panther , and the Female Half Dragon are soon to be on my wish lists . ::D:

LOVE the Hellborn Troll! Agree about the gem - unless he's about to bust out some troll magic whoop-butt, he needs something more 'rock' looking. Still, this goes right up at the top of the list of Reaper's big ugly bruisers.

Black Orc is also awesome. I wish the sword were a bit wider for such a burly guy - maybe like the Lupine Sentry's or the outstanding Berzerker Warrior, but the face alone makes this one worth getting.

Red Riding Hood is nice and would work as a cooler than normal looking townsfolk/commoner.

Definitely like the half dragon better than the other half dragon sculpt, and prefer the sword to the axe.

The half dragon comes with both sword and axe. We were talking to Julie at the artists' conference and someone else was talking about most of the paladin characters they had seen using swords, but my own paladin uses an axe, so I think Julie humored me. :;): Ron okay'ed the multiple weapons sprue...hopefully we will be doing that more often, to help people personalize their characters with a minimum of fuss!

--Anne ::D:

Hopefully much more often. I bet I'm not the only one who buys two of a multi-part mini to assemble both options, and have leftover parts for more conversions.

All the edgy film qualities of the first two were exhausted. They didn't need a third one for the kids. I thought it was okay, and even own a copy, but it's the weakest link.

I see. I have seen the first two, but I don't have any particular love for the post-apocalyptic genre and didn't enjoy them as much - a bit too post-apoc for me.

Nice set of minis this time, by the way.

Ishil