Sign in to follow this  
cutebutpsycho

Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

I’ve got a few more from the “not” category.

I’d like to see not-Ford-Prefect, an intergalactic vagabond with hand spurs that include a towel as an option… could also double as not-The-Doctor.

Another one I’d like to see is not-Marty-McFly on a hover board.

Not-Riggs, and his partner, not-Murtaugh… Who’s clearly getting to old for this stuff.

Finally, not-John-McClane; by which I mean an action hero who has clear had the ever living tar beaten out of him over the course of the adventure. I’m thinking torn cloths, bandages, and of course, missing shoes.

Also, from the not-not category, classic D&D style monsters in modern attire. I would love a Rakshasa or a Minotaur or an Ilithid Bathalian in a suit, maybe packing heat.

• Like 3

How about a Not-Wash (Firefly pilot) mini, ie civilian guy in Hawaiian shirt?

I would like to also see a c.1948-50 US Air Policeman (Air Force version of MP). Everyone needs someone to guard the Air Force Base where they are experimenting on those 'weather balloon pilots' that crashed near a certain NV town.

I think the Non-Wash Firefly guy would be best... Or a special Kirby McDowell, Space Priavateer with Non-Jayne type Hat from Mom Alternative head would hit the spot.

Basically any non-Firefly inspired figures would be just peachy.

• Like 1

We Need:

GI Joe style Figures. Preferably multi part for customization.

A weapons pack that has muskets, and 16th-18th century weapons.

• Like 1

I was just thinking, I would really love to see some space suited figures. Not space armor, but just regular suits. Retro, contemporary or futuristic, any of them would be fun.

• Like 1

How about some of the CAV races - Adon, Ritterlich, Rach, etc...

Space Doggies (bipedal dog like fig that I could use for a certain Sci-Fi RPG)

Modern Postitutes, and Waitresses and Pole dancers would be good to go with some of Bobby Jackson's recent Chronoscopes.

You know something really struck me lately as I was looking around for modern miniatures. There are no good female modern military minis out there. Not serious ones anyway. There are some reasonable female Cop and SWAT minis but nothing other than cheesecake for female military minis.

• Like 1

good point IW. I also noticed that among modern female civilian minis, most are also cheesecake, and virtually all have skirts or dresses on. A year or so ago when I went looking for minis to paint up for the PCs in my d20 modern campaign, I had a very hard time finding an appropriate mini for one of the PCs, because according to her player's description "she dresses very conservative and professional." I finally had to use putty to lengthen a skirt to get the desired effect.

A Sara Palin or Hillary Clinton type figure - sharp dressed woman in a pantsuit would be welcome, too.

• Like 1

How about some of the CAV races - Adon, Ritterlich, Rach, etc...

Space Doggies (bipedal dog like fig that I could use for a certain Sci-Fi RPG)

I like that. But I like the four legged cosmonaught style dog. Like the dog in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. He's great. You could also do US Chimps in space suits.

Are there any female sci-fi minis that look like Trinity from the Matrix? She wore clingy black leather, but it was a full-coverage pants suit, no super-mini skirts or bulging busts. (see here)

• Like 1