Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note sure if this has been mentioned yet, but what about some anime-style mahou shoujo or "magical girls"? Either a typical grade-school girl, or a more grown up version (or both!). I can think of some interesting scenarios I could use to introduce such a character into a fantasy or superhero RPG. ::D:

• Like 1

'Dark Future' type scifi minis and bits (sounds like a dog food: New crunchy minis and bits!)

'Dark Gothic Future type scifi minis (hey, GW want's way too much for minis I need for my Dark Heresy games).

And not 'Post-apocalyptic-80's-punk-sensibility' dark, but Victorian + Catholic + Rome +arcane tech dark ::):

Complete Starship crew

Police force

Underworlders

Thugs

Accesories galore!

• Like 1

Armorcast does some cinematic effects models like that. Muzzle flash/Flamethrower, etc. Reaper could do some, but they ain't high on my wishlist from Reaper.

I know of the Armour Cast Cinematic effects. But that's more for gun muzzle flashes and ect.

Like I said. I want to see more "effect markers" like the Fire I posted.

=)

something some sort of smoke screens/smoke plump. That would be awesome. As I could use them to marking when vheclies and infantry use smoke grenades. And when vheclies are immobilized.

Steel Wool and cotton balls is cheaper sure. But they don't store as well as a nice little solid pewter marker.

;)

I'd like to see some figures (slight variations on a central theme) based on The Shadow.

Long trench coat, dual pistols, scarf around the face and trailing/blowing off to the side, big hat kind of thing. Variations could include weapon variations and poses, gender of course.

I could imagine a secret police force all Pulp story like, or a group of assassins in a modern games, or even big city enforcers in a western town...

Accessories thrown in for buyer created variations are always welcomed as well.

• Like 1

Revamping my earlier post. Basic modern military. I would like to see NATO and Warsaw Pact figures. Primarily because Chronoscope is producing all of the "Freedom Fighters" from Vietnam to Afghanistan, and they need guys to fight. It would be really cool if Reaper used the Indiana Jones... Jack Harrison model where the hands/arms come with some variety so not everyone is carrying an M-16/AK-47. Basic Military Figures would give Police/SWAT/Special Forces options.

• Like 1

How about a blister with office staff? You could have male & female executives in business suits, perhaps with blackberries in hand, a secretary/wageslave (male or female - doesn't matter) with a phone headset and clip board/notebook pc, and a copy/computer repair guy.

• Like 1

I really would like to see friends of moxey (the one eyed space adventuress) including a very retro style robot. a time traveling delivery boy, a spoiled cute rich girl sidekick, and a cathulu inspired alien doctor. Also a incompetent captain and his otherworldly Lieutenant.

a robot devil (just has to be done)

a not Brock Sampson and Molotov Cockteese would be nice too.

hawkmen (flash gordon)

robin hood's henchmen in space (baron's forces in Flash Gordon)

evil intergalactic overlord

oh someone else said it already but I second it a group of castaways that were supposed to only be on a three hour tour.

as for non licenced themes

Amish,

nurse/paramedics

guys in suits,

recent presidents (Bush and Obama),

fire fighters,

angry protesters,

survivalists armed to the teeth,

redneck stereotypes,

inner city gang stereotypes,

more sci fi infantry like the ones you've made already, black star Mercenaries, Marines and nova troopers. all are vey nice

innocent bystanders

rage zombies (fast moving very little to no decay)

people in NBC suits

various aliens with exotic weapons

androids.

east cost native Americans (French and Indian war)

camera crew

Chain Gang with pick axes and shovels

bikers (hells angels)

1930 hispanics in flamboyant suits (zutsuits sp?)

phyco inbred redneck cannibals (Wrong turn, Hills have eyes)

• Like 1

A guy from Chicago wearing cargo shorts, belt, t-shirt untucked in the back, and a boonie hat, with a disgusted grimace on his face, looking down, with one knee in the air like he's about to stomp on something. He's wearing mid-height workboots so his socks are visible, and calves are tensed as they would be when stomping. His mouth would be closed so as not to get spatter in it. He's holding a baseball bat with one hand at the center--his shoulders and that arm are kinda back as he's focused on stomping right now, and his other hand is a fist. The 3 focal points are his stomping boot, his downward gaze, and the 3rd would be whatever he's stomping. The brim of the boonie hat could be up a little to reveal his face, because the motion of the figure is down but we want to be able to see and paint the face.

A guy in a parka, with 2 cargo pockets in front, with the fur-trimmed hood on, wearing sunglasses. He's wearing cargo pants with 2 big pockets on the sides. He's wearing mid-height workboots with the pants tucked in. His mouth is open as if he's panting from exertion in the cold. He's leaning forward a little, as if he was just coming up from resting his hands on his knees and just noticed something. There are straps on the cuffs of the parka that are snapped to keep the wind out of the sleeve. They look like long epaulettes. There are epaulettes on the shoulders. The waist of the parka is cinched--there's a drawstring inside that keeps the wind from blowing up the back. His left gloved hand is empty and it goes up into his sleeve. His right gloved hand holds a long handled ice chopper / scraper--it looks like a garden hoe but the blade is in line with the handle, not bent. The blade end is in the air, and the other end is in touch with the ground--not a broccoli base, just smooth like ice. He's leaning on the tool for support.

A woman in an open parka with the hood back. She has boobs. Her hands are grasping the open edges of her parka. She's leering with a smile. No goggles.

The guys from John Carpenter's The Thing.

A dapper guy from the 20s-30s like Fred Astaire. Tuxedo and spats. They wore their hair plastered to the head. He's got a martini shaker raised above his head as if he's going to smash it down on someone, his other arm is extended out to the side for balance--his pose is graceful like a dance.

A guy in a double-breasted suit, with rectangular glasses (Sarah Palin style) lunging forward with an expensive over-under shotgun as if he's bashing someones teeth out with the butt. His hair is in the Caesar style, popularized by Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.

A guy like Sparky from the original Speed Racer--baseball cap with brim turned up, skinny, big spanner in one hand, 1960s style oilcan in the other.

A chubby bowler, wearing a bowling shirt, with a name tag above the front pocket, holding the bowling ball as if he's going to slam dunk it on a zombie's head. The holes would be visible on the top as he's not holding it for bowling purposes. He's bald on top, maybe has a comb-over, with short hair on the back and sides. He's got a beer bottle in the other hand, and his limbs are posed in a splayed ungainly stance, as if he's slightly drunk, unused to such exertion, and angry at the zombie. His cheeks could be puffed out as if he's breathing is labored.