Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A townsfolk (Gas Light Era) pack of Chimney sweeps would be cool... the bad guy and two kids to stuff down the chimney.

A townsfolk (Gas Light Era) pack of rat catcher, dog catcher and truant officer.

A townsfolk (Gas Light Era) pack of a lamp lighter, pure/sewer collector, and crossing sweeper.

A townsfolk (Gas Light Era) pack of fish, coster (apple) and bread mongers.

• Like 1

I would like for civilians:

Modern work crew, construction

Modern Scientists

Modern Pedestrians - Make Sure To Have At Least Three Different Types!

Modern Explorers

Modern Drivers

Modern Politicians

Modern Computer Scientists

Modern Miniatures Gamers

NOTE: Make sure to return to 25mm bases. Those 30mm bases are too large for the type of tactical miniatures I use.

• Like 1

Meta-perps.

• Blood bowl/spectators: A troll with a keg, gambling goblins, an orc slinging hot dogs..

• Shadowrun types (in a consistent scale, I would so buy them,) & not just heroes, but more ordinary types too; in fact, please, make more models with a variety of hands, like the Sherlock Holmes I picked up! Love having choices, plus bits for the next conversion.

• Moving along this theme, I'd love to see some dapper ('40's, pinstripes, etc.) orcs & trolls taking a few smiling elven babes (gowns, gloves, heels,) out on the town. Hey, who says all avatars should be in a combat pose all the time?

I know what I'll be sketching tonight..

-Jianju

Oh, and echo Jame's idea of modern folk. Modern poltical figures wouls be absolutely hilarious, maybe even spark off a new market.. :hm:

• Like 1

Okay, I've bought about $600 worth of figs in the last six weeks, so I hope that my requests carry some weight:

1. Modern day archers. The bows don't have to be high tech, but the clothes and haircuts must be contemporary.

2. Lizardwomen. With large breasts and long hair. Think Mona Lisa from TMNT crossed with wrestler April Hunter.

3. Humanoid male foxes with rapiers to match your humanoid female foxes with bow and arrows. I'm trying to build a tribe.

4. NOVACORP troopers with heavier weapons like rocket launchers and miniguns

5. A decent Lovecraftian ghoul, hooves and all.

6. Male and female survivalists with assorted weapons.

7. Waiters.

8. Lumberjacks.

9. PLEASE continue with not-Firefly/not-Serenity characters. A not-River and a not-Simon would be nice. A not-Shepherd would be great.

10. A Rockey Balboa-looking waterfront enforcer, his cheap Virginia Mayo-looking girlfriend, and a hapless store owner.

• Like 1

I will keep this short:

How about some luggage, future metal briefcases, duffle bags and backpacks, very future tech think Traveller or even anime style.

I agree, and some Travelleresque people minis to go with the luggage.

And hail and welcome, my fellow Traveller. :B):

• Like 1