Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

I know quite a few of the current Chronoscope could be used, I would like to see more figures suitable for the Shadowrun universe (especially off the 1st/2nd edition artwork). Street shamen, biker orcs, trolls in mafia pin-stripes, etc.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some superhero figures that are more generic.

I like all the current "specific" superheroes in the Chronoscope line, but a couple "generics" might not be a bad idea. I'd also love to see some "cute" female superheroes, like Wasp, Supergirl, Stargirl, Shadowcat, etc.

Pulp era superheroes like the Shadow and King of the Rocket Men would be good, too. And while we're on that era, more pulp adventures of the Flash Gordon / Buck Rogers variety. Tharks, Red Martians, Hawkmen from Mongo, that sort of thing.

For a not-The Shadow check out 50217: The Black Mist. For the others, I'd love to see some more "pulp" not-Rocket Men, not-Flash Gordon, or not-John Carter of Mars style figures.

Some Chinese kung fu fighters who aren't wearing 20th century apparel would also make me very, very happy.

Yes, I would love these. I'd also like it if we could see a modern, empty handed (no sword!) japanese martial artist wearing a hakama , or a modern chinese marital artist with Butterfly Swords.

• Like 1

I'd really like to see some male Fox swordsmen to go with the vixen archers.

Modern days archers, bows and crossbows, both genders and of all ages.

Demonstrators with shields and makeshift clubs.

A survivalist family based on the Brady Bunch (IRL, survivalists would try for as many kids as possible to repopulate the Earth)

Child zombies.

A Siberian tiger.

A set of chefs.

Still waiting for my gorilla with a baseball bat. Maybe an orangutan with a cricket bat and a chimp with a monkeywrench too.

A Bowman's Wolf http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff100/fv00010.htm

• Like 1

I was just thinking, you have some British and Zulus in the CS range, why not some other historical opponents. I would love to see some Spanish and some Aztec Warriors (the Aztec Eagle and Jaguar warrior societies would make for some great miniatures).

800px-Florentine_Codex_IX_Aztec_Warriors.jpg

I was just thinking, I would really love to see some space suited figures. Not space armor, but just regular suits. Retro, contemporary or futuristic, any of them would be fun.

Yes, I would agree on this one.

I like to pimp up my board games and could use either realistic American and Russian space men or miniature ships for the space race in Twilight Struggle.

You never know, there might even be a decent market for pimped up board game components/kits in general.

D.

• Like 1

* For use in pirate-themed campaigns, I'd like to have something for my pirate miniatures to get in scrapes with, other than just OTHER pirates, or Razig's undead crew, or various sea monsters. It'd be nice to have a 17th- or 18th-century sailor, a British marine, a foppish ship's captain, an era-appropriate lady, etc. It'd also be nice to have a cannon crew that isn't undead (I've already got enough Soulcannons!).

* To go along with Alice and the White Rabbit, it'd be awesome to have a Chronoscope take on the "Cheshire Cat," some "Card Guards" to fight -- or, for that matter, any other iconic Wonderland entities. (Thanks to Pathfinder, I'm all set for the Jabberwock, at least!)

• Like 2