Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

I also think Oz characters would be awesome. There's so much wild imagination. The Woggle-Bug and the Gump, General Jinjur and her girl soldiers, Jack Pumpkinhead, Tik-Tok, the Patchwork Girl, the Woozy, the Sawhorse...

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drop this idea here too;

Robots. Big Bulky Humanoid Deadly Robots. Think Necrons, Or War-Jacks, or The Terminator (Only I'm personally not into the skeletal look).

Also into bipedal walkers, smaller gunbots/drones etc.

• Like 1

Mutants

Mutants with tentacle arms.

Animal/Human mutants.

Mutated plant that has legs and arms.

Symbiotic plant in a Gorilla.

Humongous from the Road Warrior

Mad Max

Old Timey Robots

Sexbots

Killbots

Medical bots

Super Computers

A Mutant Rabbit Punk.

A Krogan, Asari, Turian, Silarian, Hanar, etc

Also for my own personal game I'd love to see,

A Bebop and Rocksteady parody, and a Shredder and Krang parody from Ninja Turtles

• Like 1

Robots. Big Bulky Humanoid Deadly Robots. Think Necrons, Or War-Jacks, or The Terminator (Only I'm personally not into the skeletal look).

Hey, I just painted these guys up (if you can call it that) last night:

2012-08-29-reaper-chronoscope-50097-cyber-reavers.jpg

Reaper Chronoscope #50097 - "Cyber-Reavers." I was inspired by talk in another thread of how there are some mall stores that take a Reaper dragon, wizard, etc., apply some blackening, buff it up, then sell it at a big mark-up. I thought ... hey, Terminators are supposed to be shiny, pewter can be shiny, so this ought to make for one really quick "paint" job! Thus, I applied a bit of black paint, buffed off the highlights, then dotted the eyes (white, then red), and voila! Something for my IMEF troopers to shoot at (and vice versa). (I just didn't go the route of that whole "get little red crystals and glue them to the eyes" business. Now THAT would be TACKY ... and silly-looking. ;) I feel sorry for Charon!)

Another possibility would be the XAIRobots (50164 - http://www.reapermin...ts/latest/50164) although this pack consists of one big robot and two fairly small ones.

• Like 2

I'd also like to see more historical women. Queen Elizabeth I, the wives of Henry VIII, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, Nellie Bly, Molly Pitcher.

All of those historical military dioramas could use some reminders that armies consist of more than men with weapons in pristine landscapes. I'd love to see some camp followers, more of the early nurses' corps, laundresses, things like that.

• Like 1

I'd also like to see more historical women. Queen Elizabeth I, the wives of Henry VIII, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, Nellie Bly, Molly Pitcher.

All of those historical military dioramas could use some reminders that armies consist of more than men with weapons in pristine landscapes. I'd love to see some camp followers, more of the early nurses' corps, laundresses, things like that.

I'd like Grievous Bodily Harm....

I'd also like to see... the wives of Henry VIII...

Now with detachable heads!

:devil:

In the tower of London, large as life, the ghost of Anne Bolyn walks they declare.

Poor Anne Bolyn was once King Henry's wife until he made the headsman bob her hair.

Ah, yes, he did her wrong long years ago and she comes up at night to tell him so,

[Chorus:]

With her head tucked underneath her arm she walks the bloody tower,

With her head tucked underneath her arm at the midnight hour.

She comes to haunt King Henry. She means giving him what for. Gadzooks, she's going to tell him off. She's feeling very sore,

And just in case the headsman wants to give her an encore, she's has her head tucked underneath her arm.

[Chorus]

The sentries think that it's a football that she carries in and when they had a few they shout, "Is Army going to win?"

They that it's Red Grange instead of poor old Ann Bolyn with her head tucked underneath her arm.

Sometimes gay King Henry gives a spread for all his pals and gals and ghostly crew.

The headsman craves the joint and cuts the bread then in comes Anne Bolyn to queer the do.

She holds her head up with a wild war whoop and Henry cries, "Don't drop it in the soup!"

[Chorus]

One night she caught King Henry, he was in the canteen bar. Said he, "Are you Jane Seymour, Anne Bolyn, or Katherine Parr?

How the sweet san perryann do I know who you are with your head tucked underneath your arm?"

Though, come think, some famous ghosts might be a worthwhile addition....

The Auld Grump

I'd also like to see... the wives of Henry VIII...

Now with detachable heads!

:devil:

In the tower of London, large as life, the ghost of Anne Bolyn walks they declare.

Poor Anne Bolyn was once King Henry's wife until he made the headsman bob her hair.

Ah, yes, he did her wrong long years ago and she comes up at night to tell him so,

[Chorus:]

With her head tucked underneath her arm she walks the bloody tower,

With her head tucked underneath her arm at the midnight hour.

She comes to haunt King Henry. She means giving him what for. Gadzooks, she's going to tell him off. She's feeling very sore,

And just in case the headsman wants to give her an encore, she's has her head tucked underneath her arm.

[Chorus]

The sentries think that it's a football that she carries in and when they had a few they shout, "Is Army going to win?"

They that it's Red Grange instead of poor old Ann Bolyn with her head tucked underneath her arm.

Sometimes gay King Henry gives a spread for all his pals and gals and ghostly crew.

The headsman craves the joint and cuts the bread then in comes Anne Bolyn to queer the do.

She holds her head up with a wild war whoop and Henry cries, "Don't drop it in the soup!"

[Chorus]

One night she caught King Henry, he was in the canteen bar. Said he, "Are you Jane Seymour, Anne Bolyn, or Katherine Parr?

How the sweet san perryann do I know who you are with your head tucked underneath your arm?"

Though, come think, some famous ghosts might be a worthwhile addition....

The Auld Grump

Boy, it's been a while since I heard that one. I thought they said "Alec James" rather than "Red Grange," but I bet there are variations.

Heads under arms sound amusing, although I had just been thinking of straight historicals.

Joan of Arc and Eleanor of Aquitaine and Tomoe Gozen and women like that.