Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 03641: I'm wondering why this isn't in Chronoscope? This figure doesn't look like she'd pass for traditional fantasy at all.

Just to be clear, I think it looks like an awesome model! I've no idea how I'd use it, but if I did, I'd love an excuse to get it and paint it up. :D

Hmmm, some more modern undead:

'Voodoo' style zombies. Some with their eyes and mouths sown shut Some with the flesh peeled back from thir fingers, the bones sharpened into claws

Mexican mummies, similar to those from El Museo De Las Momias.

Hopping vampires. Some with burial prayers nailed to their heads.

Re: 03641: I'm wondering why this isn't in Chronoscope? This figure doesn't look like she'd pass for traditional fantasy at all.

Just to be clear, I think it looks like an awesome model! I've no idea how I'd use it, but if I did, I'd love an excuse to get it and paint it up. :D

Ayuh - I have no idea what I will use her for, but she is mighty sweet.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 2

... how does one participate in this contest?

There is a 'Bring Your Character To Life' contest in the back of Game Trade Magazine (the Alliance Game Distributors preview magazine) once a year. The reward is Reaper makes a miniature of your character (within some reasonable limits). I think the last one was in November.

Edited by Erifnogard

I am hoping that Bones makes it more profitable for mounted minis - folks don't seem that fond of paying three times as much for a mounted figure, but the horse uses more than twice as much metal.

I'd love to see mounted versions of some of the existing Wild West figures in the Chronoscope line. I've got some Wild West figs I bought from another company a few years ago that came paired, same character mounted and on foot. Coolest thing was, a lot of them were "not" figures from famous western movies and TV shows.

On the equine theme, how about some centauroid aliens like the k'kree from Traveler?

How about just Mountable figures? Some other lines make the horse and rider separate. The rider sometimes has the saddle but sometimes does not. I would like the figures without saddle but sculted so they fit a saddle that is an extra bit. Then you can have a horse without the saddle. This way you could have the horse unsaddled, horse saddled or horse and rider with saddle.

I would love to have some John Carter of Mars style Green Men

Have you seen Bronze Age Miniatures?

GreenMan-1a.jpg

Kaor John Carter!

They have a good looking line of Wasteland Mutants (including giant four armed gorillas).

But I really would not say no to any by Reaper as well....

The Auld Grump

• Like 1