Chronscope minis we'd like to see thread 2

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Reaper do a "sheriff with shotgun" mini a decade or so back? If I didn't already have it, I'd want it.

A fat guy with a beard wearing a REAPER T-shirt, perhaps with interchangeable hands (dice, gun, cellphone, laptop, death ray...). I have known more gamers who were fat guys with beards...

Civilians fleeing in terror. I have seen ONE miniature of this type -- for the old Paranoia game from West End -- and I loved it.

It's too much to hope for Sleestak, ain't it? No way you could get around trademark on that... I would cheerfully murder someone if I thought it could get me several poses of Sleestaks, with and without their cheesy little crossbows, in 28mm. I've wanted them since the seventies.

East Coast Yankee 1930s fishermen... with the Innsmouth Look. Yeah, it's awfully specific, but I'd buy it.

A sprue of OPEN, EMPTY HANDS, both left and right. I do a LOT of modding, and for some reason, fists are a dime a dozen, but try finding open empty hands! Male AND female, please.

I am wildly inclined to wonder why there is a demand for pregnant woman figures. Admittedly, I don't think anyone makes them, but durned if I can think of a single reason I would want one on the gaming table... oh, wait, yes I can... oh, man, now I wish I hadn't....

I'm sorry, man, but if he has claws and a wingtip haircut, he's Wolverine. I am certain that Marvel would come down heavily on anyone who tried to make a Not-Logan. Hell, they sent ME a cease-and-desist when I was doing Helmetless Magneto Heroclix conversions over the internet! (I'd get a Magneto and a Quicksilver, and swap the heads, then hollow out the helmet and stick it under Magneto's arm) And I was using Marvel licensed products (and paying for them!) when I was doing this! These are the people who tried to sue City of Heroes because you could create not-Marvel characters with their toolset, after all!

I'd settle for an empty wheelchair. Hell, I can mod the figure to go in it, but building 28mm wheelchairs is hard! I've been using Professor X Heroclix for this...

• Like 1

I am wildly inclined to wonder why there is a demand for pregnant woman figures. Admittedly, I don't think anyone makes them, but durned if I can think of a single reason I would want one on the gaming table... oh, wait, yes I can... oh, man, now I wish I hadn't....

In a game I briefly played some redneck pregnany teenager. A pregnant woman mini would be great - especially if she were carrying a gun of some sort. When I was pregnant I would have LOVED to have had a gun with me sometimes! :devil:

• Like 2

I dun suppose we could see heads, just piles and piles of heads. I'd like to see all sorts of heads. Fish, Toad, Buggy, Feline, Bulldog, Wolf, HAMMERHEAD SHARKS!!!!, Parrot, etc. Just every head possible. I'd think they'd be very handy for converting some simpler figures to more cool stuff. People would be buying Parrot heads to make Venusian Parrot Men, I'd be buying Hammerhead shark heads because that's just cool. Etc.

• Like 1

Some ideas:

Geisha Assassin

Clock Work Wings

Also on my Not-Pycho Mantis idea.

If at-least one arm was possible, that would be awesome. If both are, or better yet there are arm options. That would be sweet.

You chould then call him a "Telekinetic Interrogator".

Love the gun slingers in the line. Would like to see characters that remind me of Vash the Stampede and Wormwood though.

Love and peace!

Vash:

http://www.popcultureshock.com/papes/wp-co...igun-2_1024.jpg

<a href="http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x43/Bag...hBackground.jpg" target="_blank">http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x43/Bag...hBackground.jpg</a>

Wolfwood:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/hash...en/wolfwood.jpg

Then there are the girls of Trigun. Meryl and Milly.

trigun_Milly_Meryl_photo.jpg

Meryl (On the left) uses two small caliber pistols.

http://www.cosplaymanual.com/index.php?opt...36&Itemid=0

Milly (On the Right) uses a Gatling Gun, and wears a sort of ladies Great Coat....

O____O

milly2.jpg

I don't know about you, but a not Milly would be AWESOME! Thow I'm such a Fan Boy of the Trigun series that I would buy any Sci-Fi/Wired west figures based off any the characters.

X3

• Like 1

A lot of us here are wildly enthusiastic about the sci-fi Chronoscope models. Besides the "more poses," what specifics would you like to see from these models?

For the Blackstar guys, some sort of heavy autocannon would satisfy me, and I could use one as a great proxy for Warzone. I'm already using the other two just for that.

NOVA.

Machine gunner, Flamethrower, Sniper, and some female sculpts would rock. Medic, Grenadier, Grenade Launcher and Chem sprayer too.

Any more ideas you folks would like to see??

• Like 1

Another vote for Captain Nemo (preferably based on the James Mason role) and Nautilus crewman (at stations & armed with electric pellet guns)

95th Rifles-preferably campaign dress, and hopefully a scruffy, rugged Lieutenant & a big Irish Sergeant armed with a Nock Volley gun...

• Like 1

I'd still like to see some Kung fu theater types like the Master of the Flying Guillotine and some sumo wrestlers.

• Like 1