Sign in to follow this  
mooseyjoe

Back after a looooooong break.

Howdy folks, I'm not sure how many of you folks remember me, but I'm back. I am starting to get back into minis again, and I haven't been to this website in over a year.

I guess I should reintroduce myself. I am junior in art school at East Carolina University. I've got 60 or 70 painted reptus as well as a fair chunk of other reaper figures. At the moment I am starting up a 40k army so that I can play with the locals, but I do miss warlord. My group stopped playing it around the time they switched to the data cards where every model had about a million tracks. At the moment I have no one to play with, but I am still interested to see what has changed.

As for other hobbies, I play xbox like its my job. I am an apostle of master chief, and I shall spread his word.

and thats about it.

Welcome back. You notice that not much has changed (except I'm actually getting some painting accomplished). There are some new faces but plenty of familiar ones as well. I suggest that you did back through some of the sub forums. There has been a lot of outstanding work in Show-Off over the last year and some truely stellar walk-throughs/step-by-steps in Works In Progress.

Welcome back Moosey!!

Nice to see a older face errr avatar err oh you know, back on the boards again

RM

My group stopped playing it around the time they switched to the data cards where every model had about a million tracks. At the moment I have no one to play with, but I am still interested to see what has changed.

Oh, now THAT hurts! You have been invited to every game that I have run (well all of them with more than an hour's notice). And I know the way to G'ville, but not your free time to game. Has it been soooo long since the days of our Reptus/Elf alliance clearing board after board of our foes? <snif>

Glad to hear that you have enough time to rejoin.

Cheers,

Brian

My group stopped playing it around the time they switched to the data cards where every model had about a million tracks. At the moment I have no one to play with, but I am still interested to see what has changed.

Oh, now THAT hurts! You have been invited to every game that I have run (well all of them with more than an hour's notice). And I know the way to G'ville, but not your free time to game. Has it been soooo long since the days of our Reptus/Elf alliance clearing board after board of our foes? <snif>

Glad to hear that you have enough time to rejoin.

Cheers,

Brian

fair enough, maybe it would have been better to say that ALOT of our group stopped playing about the time they switched cards, and then I upped and made matters worse by going off to school.

Has warlord activity picked back up? The last I spoke to everyone there was much grumbling about constant rules changes and people seemed to be playing other stuff.

And it hasn't been that long since the elder races cleansed the board of interlopers, we still remember the old alliances. :rolleyes:

I might be back in raleigh for a few days in a week or two, perhaps i need to dust off the lizards?