Reaperbucks Question

Valloa

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have one from a couple years ago, if you want that. Thou it might be a bit before I can even recall where it is

RM

That'd work just fine. Just need a scan or piccie of it. :)

Thanks!

Maya~

No fair printing your own.

Pft. I don't *need* to print any. I'd have to wallpaper the house in swag points or something then. ::P:

Maya~

Pft. I don't *need* to print any. I'd have to wallpaper the house in swag points or something then. ::P:

Maya~

I can vouch for that. I had to print a lot of extra sheets last year just to give Maya enough.....

Although, I should mention that this year's Reaperbucks have undergone a significant facelift. Usually, we change the paper we print them on, but have kept roughly the same design for 5 years. This year, I was given Artistic License and ... let's just say I had some fun!

Maya~

I can vouch for that. I had to print a lot of extra sheets last year just to give Maya enough.....

Although, I should mention that this year's Reaperbucks have undergone a significant facelift. Usually, we change the paper we print them on, but have kept roughly the same design for 5 years. This year, I was given Artistic License and ... let's just say I had some fun!

Hmm.. Due to canceling the trip I didn't finish my painting project that I was using that for. Since those had an overhaul I need to think about upgrading that part of the paintjob.

Oh and Bryan if I can make it out next year want an early heads up on the turn ins? I already have more than I had last year. I don't anyone to have to spend eons in front of the copier for me. :/

Maya~