Sign in to follow this  
Orsino

Don't forget to cross the t

Only in America? I love this:

FAIR OAKS, Calif. (CBS13) ― A woman is experiencing a case of mistaking identity; not of her personal identity, but of what her business offers.

When Helen Hart tried to jumpstart business at her house by putting up a sign for adult tap dancing classes, the 79-year-old grandma started fielding calls for adult lap dancing services.

"I get maybe three to 17 [calls] a week," Helen said. "I'm nearly 80, so age does mean something. Can you imagine a man coming to the door and I open the door and I go, 'Yeah?' He goes, 'Oh, never mind.'"

The average age for Helen's tap-dancing students is about 60 years old, a Bible is prominently displayed 10 feet from the entrances and inspirational messages can be seen throughout her house -- anyone who had the wrong idea would be quickly corrected when they reached the front door.

Some of her students don't think it would be such a bad thing if people thought they were coming by as part of a lap dance service. "At my age, it's a little flattering," laughed Jane Viar....

And I know what you two geeks are talking about...so does that make me a geekette?

And I know what you two geeks are talking about...so does that make me a geekette?

Pretty scary eh?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

And I'm fine with that.

Flynn: "And I'm fine with that."

That's what they all say, right up until they get their own T's crossed. Then it's just rake, rake, rake.

:rolleyes:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

And I'm fine with that.

Ahhh, you should have attended my Battle of Jutland lecture 3 weeks ago. Now my 11th graders can explain that naval tactic to a "T" ! :wacko: