another dark sword piece

pae

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please tell me where the "Sloppy parts" are because my eyes don't see one.

--NMM on the sword blade is a bit rough, particularly near the hilt on the front side.

--visible brushstrokes on the shinplates

--the + thing on the bit hanging between her legs doesn't show much color other than white

--too much white highlight on the right wrist guard

--not enough highlight on the bronze armor pieces (the gold bits are ok, though). In fact, what is supposed to be bronze looks like leather instead.

--the sword scabbard is very rough and flat. Gold NMM on the bottom part needs to be blended better

--hair highlighting is kinda meh

--freehand could be more crisp

--highlighting on the gloves is spotty (particular on the inside of the forearms)

--spots of white on the base

--visible mold line on the inside part of her right arm

I know, I'm my own worst critic. Mind you, I'm not saying this is horrible. Just that there are things that I look at and see that I could fix, but just didn't feel like spending any more time on it.

Can you please tell me where the "Sloppy parts" are because my eyes don't see one.

--NMM on the sword blade is a bit rough, particularly near the hilt on the front side.

--visible brushstrokes on the shinplates

--the + thing on the bit hanging between her legs doesn't show much color other than white

--too much white highlight on the right wrist guard

--not enough highlight on the bronze armor pieces (the gold bits are ok, though). In fact, what is supposed to be bronze looks like leather instead.

--the sword scabbard is very rough and flat. Gold NMM on the bottom part needs to be blended better

--hair highlighting is kinda meh

--freehand could be more crisp

--highlighting on the gloves is spotty (particular on the inside of the forearms)

--spots of white on the base

--visible mold line on the inside part of her right arm

I know, I'm my own worst critic. Mind you, I'm not saying this is horrible. Just that there are things that I look at and see that I could fix, but just didn't feel like spending any more time on it.

I ... so ... HATE You ...