Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Rhymaïss

Bren, you simply continue to amaze with the smooth skintones, and this one is just beyond gorgeous. The color shift in the cloth is superb, and the tilework is great, too. Everything balances so very well and is so beautifully executed, I just can't find anything to nitpick. Congrats, and thank you for sharing your recipes and techniques!

Well I'm certainly glad that I checked the Show-Off forum today! Bren, this is awesome work. Have you sent a link to your pictures to Jeremie yet? If you haven't, do you mind if I do? I bet he would love to see 'em. ::):

--Anne

Every time I start thinking that the one I'm working on is decent, I come back to look at this picture for a reality check. I seriously need to steal your face painting mojo.

Thanks again all, I;m gald you like her!

Anne, you can send pictures to Jeremie, I haven't so far...

About my face painting mojo, I'm glad I have it but after I've finished the face I often don't feel like painting the rest of the model anymore... the face is the best part IMO. Maybe we can exchange a bit of mojo?

Thanks again all, I;m gald you like her!

Anne, you can send pictures to Jeremie, I haven't so far...

About my face painting mojo, I'm glad I have it but after I've finished the face I often don't feel like painting the rest of the model anymore... the face is the best part IMO. Maybe we can exchange a bit of mojo?

The only mojo I have is bourbon drinking mojo.

Bren, today must be my lucky day to see your excellent piece after a long hiatus to this forum. I love, love, love the skin tone, the artwork on the tiles - they look like real tile glazing - amazing! Maybe adding a running water for the fountain and a stray cat or some kind of potted plant?

Cheers,

Lili

I thought I had commented on this one over on C of C but I was dead wrong.

Beautiful work! Skin is superb!