I'd change that card and why

As much s it pains me The Warhawk needs its Chavel III's piercing SA lowered to a 1 instead of a 2 for consistity (I miss my spell check) with the 'hawk VI's as well as make the Lance MK1 look more use.

The Warlord and the Knight's C12 IFM need to have the same shredder SA value as well. Currently the knight has shredder/2 while the Knight has shredder/1.

Could up the Lance and Hawk 6's Piercing to 2 instead.........

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much s it pains me The Warhawk needs its Chavel III's piercing SA lowered to a 1 instead of a 2 for consistity (I miss my spell check) with the 'hawk VI's as well as make the Lance MK1 look more use.

The Warlord and the Knight's C12 IFM need to have the same shredder SA value as well. Currently the knight has shredder/2 while the Knight has shredder/1.

Then we start getting into the issue of power creep.

True, but I feel the lance is pretty useless. I have a bunch, but never use them. The hunter is much better for just a couple more points. The hunter has a higher base RAV - more useful on soft targets, 1 extra point DV - harder to hit, 2 extra inches of movement, and can shoot 360. For 11 more points.

The Lance I'm refering to is the the Warhawk's GC, not the tank.

True, but I feel the lance is pretty useless. I have a bunch, but never use them. The hunter is much better for just a couple more points. The hunter has a higher base RAV - more useful on soft targets, 1 extra point DV - harder to hit, 2 extra inches of movement, and can shoot 360. For 11 more points.

I never use them either but it's because the miniature is butt ugly. ::):