Texas Secession and Reapercon

Steven Page

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Monkey,

I knew you could help me. Perhaps you could be persuaded to act as a local guide. I have been wanting to try German food and I like Mephis style BBQ, I like most any style of BBQ that comes from any place south of KC.

• Artists

There's a decebt Thai restaurant in a mall with a Best Buy. Hopefully a local can give you more useful information than that if you think you'd actually like to try that one. I will also second Ron's recommendation of the Green House restaurant.

I know a great German restaurant, but it's in Ohio, so that won't help you much. As a vegetarian, I also can't help with BBQ. But I wish you good luck with your hunt nonetheless!

German vegetarian? Why does Hitler come to mind?

As for RCon food that's not Sonic, I like the Whataburger and Taco Bueno. I wish we had either around here.

BTW what's the difference between Signature Kroger and regular Kroger? Our regular one has a darn good deli and bakery, but no Starbucks in.

• Artists

If it's anything like the super Kroger that just opened near us, it's frickin' huge! You can do a workout walk in there just shopping. It's got a small selection of furniture and housewares, even a jewellery store. The ethnic food aisle is really cool. And there is a ton of ready to go food - a sushi bar, deli, salad bars, bunch of different stuff.