Helping finding a picture of an old GW diorama

Gus Landt

I am trying to find a picture of a specific GW diorama. I don't remember exact details, but it would have been from the late 90s I believe. The whole thing was underground, and it featured a number of different groups (skeletons, ratmen, etc) all digging to some central goal (treasure chest perhaps?)

Ring any bells? Know where this picture can be found?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is in the golden demon book, reads about the trophy, contest, sword etc. The last couple of pages talks about jon blanch and has a... Inquisitor?? he painted. The book shows winning entries of years past. I believe it has a pic of golden demon trophy on the front. Lettering is in a gold colored inlay. I can't remember what the book is called or who puts it out though

A couple/few years ago I was flipping through the book, that's the best I can remember.

If it helps anyone else ring a bell on the diorama

has dwarfs digging toward it, the skeles are digging too.. led by a necromancer. Humans are coming down from above and goblins are sneaking behind them, to attack. candels on rat man heads.? I'm not positive, but I believe every one of the races represented is holding a treasure map. All of the races are about ready to break ground on the treasure at the same time.

Hope this helped you out a bit

Actually , I think it is a pic of a space marine in red armor on the front. He has gold eagles or sumthin painted on his shins. Also, now that I think I remember the cover, Ithink may have the book. I'll look tomorrow.

Sebastien Marchal

2000 golden demon france

second place diorama

Google image search, golden demon diorama, the one I think our looking for is the thumbnail.

Jeremie Bonamants golden demon website is whare it says pics are from.

Hope that's the one you wre looking for :)