Maltique

Awesome way to do a robbery

Well, you have to understand about New England... There are just certain parts of this area that are just so soul-suckingly mind-numbing that you get people like this. You really can get into a state of mind where it seems like a good idea to put on a ninja mask and run around with a sword committing petty crimes... :down:

Mostly, you can tell who the people who have the potential for this kind of lunacy are, and you try to avoid them except when it's time to laugh and point.

Don't blame New England on one person's idiocy.

A lot of us have lived in mind numbing, soul sucking areas, and yeah, we ran around with ninja masks and swords

But we didn't commit crimes :lol:

Okay, it was also the 80's, in the height of the karate/ninja movies and I was like 10, but that's beside the point :poke:

Don't blame New England on one person's idiocy.

A lot of us have lived in mind numbing, soul sucking areas, and yeah, we ran around with ninja masks and swords

But we didn't commit crimes :lol:

Okay, it was also the 80's, in the height of the karate/ninja movies and I was like 10, but that's beside the point :poke:

I refuse to reminice on the activity above as it may incriminate me. :ph34r:

I'm gonna have to see if I can remember how to make the origami "ninja stars" from middle school.

God the fights we used to have on the school bus with those. Such fond memories...

[Fade out in Blur]

Cut scene to a young Qwyksilver, in the back of the bus, standing on a seat flinging paper stars, howling.

Cut scene to a young Qwyksilver, in the vice prinicpal's office.

Cut scene to a young Qwyksilver, walking 3 miles home from school, because he was suspended from the bus for a week, again...

[Fade in to present]

It was still worth it!!!

With me it was midnight raids on the Shereton Tara in Nashua with super balls. Car alarms were the new thing and super balls were just forcefull enough to set them off. Ah playing 'tag' with hotel security....

Note to self: Do not let my kids read any of these threads.

When I was still in junior high, I used to modify those "Zebra" guns that shot the soft yellow rubber BBs by opening them up and replacing the thin cheap springs with ones I bought at the hardware store, and replacing all the interior bits with handmade sheetmetal parts...