Cyndria Stormcaller

SOldcorn

Well after a long break from painting 28mm figures I decided it was time to get back to doing some. A friend is planning to run the Iron kingdoms Campaign and I plan to play an Arcane Gun Mage. So here is my take on Cyndria Stormcaller. The base needs doing but I have yet to decide how I am doing my bases for characters so please ignore that part. The small blue markings on the gun barrel are parts of some simple runes I have painted on the gun.

Anyways while I know it isn't amazing I am pleased with her and she is the first reaper model I have painted in a long long time.

post-376-1240771812_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try and take one , the picture I took tonight was out of focus.

Edit

Ok took a fresh picture, however the sun is hiding today so the colours are very subdued and the purple of the cloak looks very blue. I will take another one when the sun is out.

post-376-1240816222_thumb.jpg

That's a really good job on this one. I like how you did the face, darklining features isn't really my style, but it looks really nice on your mini. She came out looking very girly with the colors you chose, and it's fitting.

Really nice job on those whites on her coat. Even with the color shift of the photo, that back shot looks really nice.

I'll agree with Bikerdrew on the facial darklining; I do like the lining everywhere else, though. Only other thing I'm seeing is maybe a smoother transition on the purples inside her coat; it looks really nice as is, but there are a few transition lines.

Also, the blue pants are great! Love the brightness on those.