Evil Cleric

Rocky

evilclericrightresize.jpg

evilclericresized.jpg

evilclericleftresize.jpg

Tried messing with metallics yesterday, got tired with it so went to nmm today. Didn't really like the origional mace, so swapped it out with a nefsokar one (couldn't get origional to go straight enough). I think It would look cooler if it as lit up like a lantern or something magical.

The base is not done of course, I don't really know if I want to grind it off to use the base I made or try and incorperate it into one, if I grind it I'll have to make him a new foot, it's why I'm hesitating. He had a bat looking thing on his cape back, painted over it though, and it still kinda shows through. Meh, he's done though :), for now.

EDIT)02569, Vlad

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Yeah, the face came out kinda flat. I was trying to get it even more so though, I think his smile lines are too dark, as well as under his lip,(shoulda went with a pinkish gray color for shadows). I was going for the super pale, posessed, evil, stay in the dark all the time, just come out to kick some goodie two shoes bootie!! :) Thats why his pupils are huge also... alot of time in the dark. Something else I just realized, I didn't go back after to polish up the darklining. The nmm did go on very fast indeed. From scraping off what few mould lines there were, to putting on the clear coat it was about 6 hrs or less.

for the grey metal

paint black, so you can still kinda see the primer under neath.

stormy gray/london gray

Rainy gray

pure white.

Brown metal

washed black then completely filled over with mahogony brown

snakebit leather

amber gold

pure white

Thanks again guys, and thanks for looking.

Brushmaster, yeah, it could use a ton more highlighting and shadows on the red. To be honest I sorta gave up on it after painted the bat thing on his back, and did the coverup. Occasionally I can put down some very good lookin red, this wasn't one of those occasions. ::):