May-August 2009 Mini Exchange

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. PM sent.

Also, is this a Reaper-only exchange?

Sanael's is a good question. Also I assume we're doing standard heroic mansized models?

Great questions! This is a Reaper only mini exchange (DH, Warlord, Chrono, any Reaper!) Since they at Reaper are so kind to let us use the forums to do this! I have 18 spots filled, Jabberwocky, can you double check that your PM was sent?

Two more spots to fill and I will shut it down to compose! I will try to have the lists out by Thursday as I am traveling next week for work, and with all the Cons comming up it will give all a time for shopping and any insperations!

Last two spots in high demand, and I figured since I wanted to participate I would jot myself for NUMBER 24!!! So we took on a couple extra's, but now I have my list and will get it compiled, and assignments out by the weekend! (Thursday is my goal, but I want to give myself a little elbow room. Remember the rules of this exchange, mini's set to your recipient by the end of August, and if you do not think you can make that deadline it needs to be communicated! If you do not recieve a mini, let me know and I will help get it sorted out and a mini to you! Thanks all, for participating, this will be great! -Joe

Last two spots in high demand, and I figured since I wanted to participate I would jot myself for NUMBER 24!!! So we took on a couple extra's...

Thanks for letting me play, Joe! Looking forward to this. It's the only time I actually complete a whole figure :)

-AW

Do you all normally post the minis you received for everyone to check out?

Usually, but not always. What most people do is take pictures, then wait until they know the recipient has it, and then post in the show off section..

I hope to have mine done in a few weeks (work trip prevents work on it next week).

Do you all normally post the minis you received for everyone to check out?

If the person painting for me doesn't post them, then yes, with their permission, I take pics of the mini and post it for them.

Now that I have my assignment, I've decided what I'm painting! Now I just need to wait until next Thursday to pick it up...

~v