May-August 2009 Mini Exchange

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my assignment, picked up a mini, prep is almost done. I hope to start painting sometime this week.

Over-achieving suck-up... :lol:

~v

hahah, I just happen to be unemployed and prefer this over piles of physics homework :B):

Got my assignment. Picked up a mini a few days ago. Got the prep done, got some paint on it..... didn't like how the paint was looking so the mini is now sitting in the cleaner <_< Will be re-priming it in about a day and I am going to take my time this time with the paint. I got so use to painting up Orks for 40k with a dry brush and wash technique that I did it on the mini without thinking about it. It looked horrible! So I am starting again.

Just a question on general principle. I know these minis are required to be Reaper, but are conversions okay? I actually already did them.... but it's good to know for the future.

Yes - I would say conversions are fine. As long as it is basically Reaper, as they were nice enough to let us use their forums. But conversions are always cool.